Team Mojave Beige

Its all OEM VW, but I did tick the options box relating to tinted rear glass, when confining the vehicle, as i recall.

If yours comes without this option, and you want it, I think it's a fairly easy retrofit for a tinting company to do.
thanks Chris.

Just got my first T6 yesterday - a Caravelle Exec with a few goodies on it. Really chuffed I've finally got after looking since Christmas - the finance deal on at the moment is cracking from VW; got a 19 plate with 500 on the clock for the same as an 18 plate with 10k miles on it- well chuffed. Will be getting a darker tint on the windows and a mattress to go over the seat, not sure about the multiplex board. It drives really well the 150 with DSG so far!
And am super happy with the Mojave - a an awesome colour in the flesh

Just been messing with the configurator for the new defender. Looks like a nice bit of kit!
me to; no commercial variants for another year. I guess they think they will spend the first year just building/selling more expensive models.

Yeah probably. There is no 90s yet either. Good to see the interior looks a bit more comfortable and civilised though.

Hello all: planning to join team Mojave in about a fortnight or so. Why does team Mojave not have a T6F sticker? C'mon , we need one too. What say?

YYjHfeOOyCqkPPmRiHddprGCssw0fjII7qFrQQCxrMUURnzP44reKBgg6x4czzNs4P33qIITccAwgmhhSEKGkkevwDHHoHv0.jpg
YYjHfeOOyCqkPPmRiHddprGCssw0fjII7qFrQQCxrMUURnzP44reKBgg6x4czzNs4P33qIITccAwgmhhSEKGkkevwDHHoHv0.jpg
Anybody tempted?
I've just re-built our Vel Exec+ nearly all options (my2017) on the new T6.1 configurator........ and comes to £74K less 10% expected dealer discount.......OMG:eek:
Mine is 3.5 years old 40k miles, and "we buy any cars" values it at £26k............ (does seem a low valuation)
We kept our last T5 until it was 12 years old with 180k miles, Think I'll be doing the same again;)

Here’s mine. I was a Team Black prior to running a car for a couple of years. I wasn’t sold on the colour at first and had initially ordered a blue 6.1 prior to Covid. The delay forced my arm into buying used and this was as near to what I wanted as I could find.

FE21F841-8365-4863-AF29-DFCC803D9298.jpeg

Back