My new T6 camper in Beige

Andyman

Photographer
T6 Guru
Hi de hi campers

so, I did it, I jumped and have bought myself a beautiful T6 Mojave beige T30 conversion 2018 plate

it’s well loaded, and well presented, with interestingly an electric bed and electric Hilo pop

issues; electric bed rattles like hell
When driving and the cabinets the same, with the bed I am thinking of putting some pipe lagging foam on the metal work? (Other ideas welcome)
The conversion was done by vision tech who really know their stuff and I’m headed to them in a couple of weeks for a check over

At the moment it’s a Mojave beige van, looking for opinions on what to do next, which colour side bars, wheels etc

13AFADAB-690B-478B-82A7-406BAD08BCA6.jpeg659E17D0-FC8C-46A7-B71F-0ECC9F265A36.jpegAF1247B1-6745-4087-B888-208BF361577C.png

So, here we are new project,

Mojave Beige T30

what colour side bars and wheels and roof bars?

black or chrome?

answers here will be fine thank you, no need for a postcard

C267CFA7-4F5F-4D2B-80FA-6AA296E972F7.jpeg

View attachment 125594

It’s obviously all personal choice and preference, but I think Mojave is a great colour, we chose it from new and haven’t regretted it, looks great when clean and hides the dirt when not. Think though that it suits darker wheels and side bars etc better than anything chrome or silver. It makes the Mojave really pop with the contrast, chrome tends to get lost and almost kills the colour at the same time (in my opinion!). We’ve gone swamper which suits what we use the van for, so lots of black.

Not so sure that we like the way ours has been lowered, seems far too low for me, or is that the bilsteins that have done that?

Not so sure that we like the way ours has been lowered, seems far too low for me, or is that the bilsteins that have done that?
It’s on B14’s, which are lowering sleeve-over coilovers.
It was likely sagging at the rear end being a camper conversion, so you might not have much room to raise it.

Back