Team Mojave Beige

looks superb mate
how far did you lower it on the b14's and how's the ride ?

cheers

looks superb mate
how far did you lower it on the b14's and how's the ride ?

cheers
Thanks, I went down 50mm on them also had the H&R ARB fitted at the same time and the drive is transformed, so much more stable and reassured. Defo recommend had to save for a bit but well worth it. I’ve also put H&R 25mm spacers all round which obviously don’t show in the pic but IMHO really improves the stance/look of the van.

I think I can see your Transit owning neighbour just peeping out in that pic..

Looks very smart, I think.

Love it:inlove::inlove::inlove: Very Classy
I must say, I have no regrets at all going "Mojave"; I would defiantly have it again; and my second choice........ Bamboo Green.

imagefile.jpg

I'm going to change my 17" wheels soon, as the tyres are down to 4mm (after nearly 40k miles????)
I keep looking at the 18" Toluca Alloys, and thinking (A lot of money), but they certainly suite a T6 Mojave Vel Exec.

Get them bought Chris, you can't take it with you.

what???, oh my over-draught;)

I might have done by now, but my bloody Nokian Weatherproofs will not give up the ghost.....
They are that old, they've got a X-Ply symbol on the side:rofl:,
At least they are pneumatic :slow rofl:
I might go out tonight and slash my own tyres:think smile bounce:

But you know where I live, in the middle of no-where, so I would be the prime suspect:(

Its all OEM VW, but I did tick the options box relating to tinted rear glass, when confining the vehicle, as i recall.

If yours comes without this option, and you want it, I think it's a fairly easy retrofit for a tinting company to do.

Back