Fuel economy 150 & 204 engines.

My calculations where identical to the van's trip computer for long term mpg, until it reset itself. It's not to far off now as well.

Only one of them gets reset automatically. The other one carries on until you manually reset it.

T6 140 and I'm on average getting around 44mpg, managed higher than that on the way too work on empty country roads. Steady drive to York yesterday and again around mid forties going at a steady 60mph.
It has plenty of power for me, and I don't want to risk any points with it being classed as a van, and the speed limits being set lower ..

We came down to Cornwall towing 1800kg caravan and managed 22mpg in our 150 dsg. Van still only has 1400miles on clock so expect it to get better.

Just done another trip from Weymouth to Gatwick, computer showing 37mpg. 204ps now with 600ish miles.

204ps dsg 4motion velle 250 miles to Dorset yesterday, between 65 & 70 with a few spurts up to 80, 41mpg with two adults plus two dogs and luggage, just on 7k miles now and getting better every trip!

My long term is around 3500 at the mo and have done over 8000 in total, so might be every 5000, though I might have reset it by mistake.

My T6 Kombi is a euro 5, 180 bi, with a manual box. As it is a leisure vehicle I don't carry loads of weight around on a day to day basis. However I do tow the kids sailing boats and or a RIB about. Can't comment on tyres yet as only had her a couple of months. However, regularly get low 40's when towing, with a best non-tow of 47mpg.
I prefer to have the power and not use it, than need it and not have it.
I've had a number of Audi's that I have remapped and whilst it does add power, but more noticeably it does improve fuel economy. Definitely looking at a 245 remap, at least it'll come closer to the 272 A6 that I got rid of to buy the van. In the words of a certain Mr Clarkson, POWER!!!!!!!!

Definitely looking at a 245 remap, at least it'll come closer to the 272 A6 that I got rid of to buy the van. In the words of a certain Mr Clarkson, POWER!!!!!!!!

You won't get 245bhp out off a Euro 5 180.

205-210 tops with 360lbft of torque, safely. Maybe 220bhp with heavy smoke and a forge intercooler.

My T32 LWB KOMBI 150 manual has now done just over 3k....

My questions not what MPG you are getting but how many miles from full until the red light is coming on. Mine is used only as a car, with bikes in the back.

I've been driving carefully, whilst running in, and I started at about 360 from full, and it's now doing about 410' which in my opinion is complete crap. Be interested to know what your getting??

140 DSG Kombi. Never fill up before 600 miles and once got 725 miles on a vey long day's drive into France. Funnily enough the same "best ever" for my previous T5 , which was done on the identical trip several years ago. Filled up at the same Supermarket as well, it must be all down hill.

So on the 70 litre Euro 6 fuel tank from full to red light appearing is about 340-350 miles. That's 3 tanks so far. 370 miles before i refill. That's 28mpg.

I'll fill up tomorrow so that's the 4th tank and so far this tank has been about 30 miles better at 1600 miles in.

Whilst my T6 is a 180 euro 5, so does not fall into the category you are seeking, as a comparison I get over 600 miles before light comes on. But mine is well run in with 18000 on the clock.

Everyone needs to remember the 70 & 80 litre tank differences.
All Euro 6 are 70 litre standard unless you spec the bigger tank.

PS..... not once did I ever get over 600 miles out of my Euro 5 t5. Closest was 580 up to Scotland.

Back