Forum Assistance Delivery Service

OK, this is the second one in two days, i'll ask...

what does 'FADS' stand for?
(I'm guessing the D is Delivery, S -for Service maybe?)

OK, this is the second one in two days, i'll ask...

what does 'FADS' stand for?
(I'm guessing the D is Delivery, S -for Service maybe?)

cheers @Ali-G
- i knew it was gonna make me look stoopid...

:confused:

cheers @Ali-G
- i knew it was gonna make me look stoopid...

:confused:
No, no, no! You’re too hard on yourself….

It didn’t make you look stoopid….!

Just pulling your leg! Actually, “FADS - start and end locations” is a good thread heading structure

No, no, no! You’re too hard on yourself….

It didn’t make you look stoopid….!

Just pulling your leg! Actually, “FADS - start and end locations” is a good thread heading structure
it was the 'A' that did it...
had guessed the other letters. Forum Delivery Service is all that's needed surely.

it was the 'A' that did it...
had guessed the other letters. Forum Delivery Service is all that's needed surely.
Well, I was thinking “Delivery, Hold, Locations” but I’m not sure if the acronym would confuse?!!!

Hey all, is anyone planning to travel south via MK to Southampton that could pick up some wheels for delivery to the Southampton area please?
Obvious connections and delivery to pick up/drop off points is always possible.
Many thanks good people
:thumbsup:
Pete

don't suppose anyone's travelling north from Bournemouth in the next couple of weeks??

We will be on holiday in Paris mid July and driving up to Scotland at the end of the second week. Not booked the return ferry yet, but looking like Dieppe to Newhaven. The route home will be up the east coast, London Leeds Newcastle and Edinburgh.
The van will be in Holiday mode (packed full) but we might have room if it is small but too heavy to currier.

Hi all, anyone from Enfield that's heading up north could pick up some suspension from Kyle6.1

I will be passing Bristol on the M5 on the way up but fully loaded so won’t have much space, what is it ?

I’m currently in Boston (Lincs) for a few days and then returning to Hampshire (near Andover) if anyone need something transporting. (Heading back on Sunday, 28th August)

anyone from near Manchester going to Busfest that maybe able to help with some callipers??

Back