Forum Assistance Delivery Service

Anyone in or near Leigh area . looking for to purchase a VW T5 caravelle front end. Although I only need the bumper and headlight's. To Glasgow area. Please. Anyone.

Anyone travelling from Kent/London area to Yorkshire or anywhere in between?
Got a sliding tray system coming my way.
Beer and Team Sky bottles awaiting as small reward. Cheers, Paul

Morning all....loooking for some assistance in the collection of a bulkhead from Cardiff, I live in Suffolk. Could meet up around halfway and obs some mileage cost would be reimbursed. Thanks all.

Anyone heading from Cardiff area to Lattitude Festival in Suffolk with room for a BULKHEAD..:fast rofl:
Big ask I know but ya never know! Lots off beer tokens available to the lucky person..:p

Anyone available to collection of a swivel base from pontefract to north Devon.

obviously can meet along the way somewhere
thanks in advance

Ron

Looking for help. Anyone travelling from Bedford area North to the Manchester area?

Obviously beer tokens involved if you can help.

Thanks in advance. Jon
If you’re still looking, I’m heading to Lincoln so could relay it to you there?
Can anyone help with Essex to Manchester, small kitchen pod?
As above, if you’re still looking?
Anybody near Hatfield that can pick up a small hob/sink from an ebay seller that won't post or accept courier collection?
I'm in manchester but happy to get hermes collect or something.
As above.
Anyone in or near Leigh area . looking for to purchase a VW T5 caravelle front end. Although I only need the bumper and headlight's. To Glasgow area. Please. Anyone.
Leigh-on-Sea Essex?

Just wondered if anyone is heading up north (up M1 ideally) from Cambridge (Royston area) in the near future? Would need enough room to be able to fit a bumper in :)

Cheers all.

Hi all , anyone in or near Pontefract able to help with collection of a pair of headlights ?

Would really appreciate that !
I have a good friend in Darlington ( I'm Inverness) , I'll ask if he could meet you at Richmond ?

Hi all,

Bit of a long shot but i've just won some Amarok Cantera's in Nottingham and live in Southampton......... by any chance is someone coming down this way anytime soon? :cool:

Beer tokens / Delivery fee at the ready!! :thumbsup:

Hi all,

Bit of a long shot but i've just won some Amarok Cantera's in Nottingham and live in Southampton......... by any chance is someone coming down this way anytime soon? :cool:

Beer tokens / Delivery fee at the ready!! :thumbsup:
I can't really help with moving them but I can store them in Oxford as a half way house if any use?

Back