Forum Assistance Delivery Service

Sorry I didn’t make that too clear, I’m heading home (south of Leeds) Monday. Would need a hand off @Bundy88 for the leg across to you
Would you be able to drop it in at Grid13 Kitchens in Roundhay, Leeds? My wife does there books and should be heading up there sometime next week.
I can then meet @Texxaco at some point once it's back here....

Would you be able to drop it in at Grid13 Kitchens in Roundhay, Leeds? My wife does there books and should be heading up there sometime next week.
I can then meet @Texxaco at some point once it's back here....
Yeah, it’s about 30 mins from home but can get it there. Probably won’t be until the Tuesday though

Batley/Dewsbury area if you know it
I don’t, but it might make more sense for my wife to collect it from you rather than you having to go all that way to the other side if Leeds…she could fall off the M621 and head down instead of onto the M62 on her way home…
Let me know what you think. Can sort when you have it and when I know when she’s going up there.

I don’t, but it might make more sense for my wife to collect it from you rather than you having to go all that way to the other side if Leeds…she could fall off the M621 and head down instead of onto the M62 on her way home…
Let me know what you think. Can sort when you have it and when I know when she’s going up there.
That would make my life easier if it works with your wife. Will drop you a message when I’ve got it home.

Back