Forum Assistance Delivery Service

Fish

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Now, don't all jump on me of how this is a silly idea! I just thought that I would put it out there...

Many off us busy from various auction sites, web-pages and such like. Therefore I was wondering if forum members would be willing to assist in collection / 'pass-on' / delivery assistance.

For instance I was ask a couple of days ago if I could pick something up for a forum member whilst I was commuting around my local area (normally a 60 / 100mile radius), then hold on to it till met up again, which for me is no problem to do. So with so many members dotted around I thought it might be worth asking.

Another example is an item I was thinking of buying was near Exeter, the seller was not willing to post and being over 200miles for me made it harder to bid, but if anyone happened to be passing that area and was willing to collect (with a financial incentive - e.g 0.50p/mile) that would be great, then it would be a case of the next leg, and so forth?

Obviously all payments and agreements would need to be done / in place before hand.

We do this on my prelude forum ludegeneration.co.uk. LG express wecall it.
Works very well especially for larger car parts.

Well, if this does work?. It has opened up a whole can of bidding.. :sneaky:

Back