Forum Assistance Delivery Service

OK getting there :cool:

anyone going past Michelwood Services M5 J14 on the way to Busfest?

Evening all,

Can anybody help with a collection of a VW T6 splitter from Northamptonshire for delivery to Chester?

Beer tokens absolutely on offer here :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Evening all,

Can anybody help with a collection of a VW T6 splitter from Northamptonshire for delivery to Chester?

Beer tokens absolutely on offer here :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Anyone able to help out with collection as above? Chester or near would be ideal.

Reactions: JOG
Anyone able to help out with collection as above? Chester or near would be ideal.
If collection is close to the M1, I could get it a bit further north (Leeds area). But won’t be coming across the way to you anytime soon unfortunately

Last edited:
If someone could get it in the region of Stoke on Trent by Thursday evening Friday or Saturday I will be coming through Tarporley later on Saturday.

John

If someone could get it in the region of Stoke on Trent by Thursday evening Friday or Saturday I will be coming through Tarporley later on Saturday.

John
Can anyone help with Leeds to Stoke on Trent?

Can anyone help with Leeds to Stoke on Trent?
I might be able to get it from Leeds to Congleton, but would be next week at the earliest and it'd need dropping off at a shop in Roundhay, Leeds for my wife to collect....
Then happy to meet between Congleton and Chester if that's any help!?
Cheers
Al

@Jon can you let @Jwardy23 know if you are located near Junction 1 of the M1 please?
@Jwardy23 does this work for you mate?

Hi you would get off at junction 14 turn right towards Wellingborough about 30 mins off the M1 then jump on the A14 to re join the M1 at junction 19.

@Texxaco Yeah can make this work for you. Will be coming up Monday, probably passing through late morning/early afternoon

Perfect mate, where do you want me to meet you as I am in Tarporley?

Back