More like 0.0145psi.
The pump moves .22ml on each stroke, so no great pressure, besides, webasto/eberspacher sell a little diaphragm type shock reducer to put in the fuel line, why would they sell that if you needed pressure pulses in the feed?
I believe the pressure of each pulse gets higher than that. I remember testing to pump with diesel from a bottle and trying to block the output with the finger which was quite hard to do. I mean I could feel it pushing quite hard. Maybe I will redo the test and pay more attention to the result..

The black 1.5mm Webasto fuel line is meant for petrol. The clear 2mm line is marked up for diesel only. Webasto used to specify 1.5 or 2mm for either but seem to only specify 2mm now for both ( but still supply the 1.5 for petrol heaters!).

More like 0.0145psi.
The pump moves .22ml on each stroke, so no great pressure, besides, webasto/eberspacher sell a little diaphragm type shock reducer to put in the fuel line, why would they sell that if you needed pressure pulses in the feed?

That is the output of the cheapo Chinese pumps that don't work correctly on Webasto heaters, Webasto pumps are higher than that.

I have a spare B pillar trim going if anyone needs?
Brand new
Its for kombi/van, has vent holes and sensor button hole
Part no. 7EO 867 292 R 92W
will take £90 for it collected from Lingfield RH7or £100 posted

I have a spare B pillar trim going if anyone needs?
Brand new
Its for kombi/van, has vent holes and sensor button hole
Part no. 7EO 867 292 R 92W
will take £90 for it collected from Lingfield RH7or £100 posted
That didnt hang around long!
Sold!

Called in VW today to price all the parts needed...............2x screws needed for b pillar are only available in a pack of 25 and they want £20 !!!!

Has anyone got the part numbers for the bracket ? i got 2 of the 3 numbers.
7HO 818 549 - front
7HO 819 735 - rear
7HO 819 279 - anyone know if this is the main bracket ??
7HO 819 935 - rubber mount

Fitting this way certainly ain't cheap lol

Last edited:
Does anyone have their furniture in close proximity to the rear heater outlet? The whole area reaches high temperatures and I'm wondering if a should fit deflectors or extend the outlet to help reduce the local heat build up.

Does anyone have their furniture in close proximity to the rear heater outlet? The whole area reaches high temperatures and I'm wondering if a should fit deflectors or extend the outlet to help reduce the local heat build up.
mines pretty close so I've turned the heat output down to be safe. just leave it running for longer.
i also have a deflector just in case

Fitting the diesel heater this weekend, I'm using the oem hanger bracket and wondering what rivnuts I should use to mount to the chassis, are they m6 or m8?

They look m8 to me but just wanted clarification from someone in the know.

Cheers

I never meant to offend. Sorry if I did and thanks for the time! It is still not clear why would the factory go up and down if bubbles were to form that way...
Also "compression of the fuel" - I learned that liquids take huge pressure to compress even a bit...anyway, my first question was if anybody has any pics of the original setup to see exactly how they install the pump and route the line...

Thanks again and sorry for the misunderstanding.
It's because he didn't know the reasons.....lol.

Guys,

Can anyone tell me the part number for a grey B pillar trim with the vet holes, but no button hole? its to fit my t6.1 panel van.

i think i have the rest of the part numbers below, but struggling to find the correct trim number:

7H0-819-475 - FRAME
7H0-819-655 A - GUIDE
7E0-819-381 C - AIR DUCT
7H0-819-383 B - VENT
7E0-819-383 A - AIR VENT
7H0-819-209 A - VENT
907-397 03 - SCREW
910-239 02 - BOLT

any help would be great as i want to order them next week,

Great thread this, full of useful info, I'm pleased its still running after 2 years because I've just started fitting my vents. I bought my parts used as a set although they were new still sealed in bags, unfortunately like others I've got the wrong y piece and rear vent cover, because I have the wider Shuttle trim on my B pillar.
I dont suppose anybody is looking for 7H0819655 and 7H0819383? I need 7H5819655 and 7H5819383 instead. Thanks.View attachment 91237
Can I confirm Is the shuttle trim same width as the California? as I am just looking at ordering parts for my shuttle. Thanks Dominic

How many of you chaps have units right next to the vents?

Would anyone know which part numbers are for the shuttle ? I suspect they have the deeper B pillar but does anyone know?
Hi dErZ. Did you find out the answer to this?
Thanks
Dominic

Back