Dubflecta :-(

After waiting 5 weeks, with no communication, I have now reported the transaction to Paypal too.

How on Earth does this guy stay in business with such shoddy service and also considering the decent competition around?

Paypal have just refunded my payment to Dubflecta today. I paid them 6 weeks ago for a set of wind deflectors that I have still not received. I had little communication from Dubflector, so I am glad to have been refunded by Paypal's Buyer Protection. Well done Paypal.

I’ve ordered Climair last night had 3 emails from them already one confining the order one letting me know they do different tints and one today to say there dispatched.
Great service abut different to Dubs

I have also reported my Dubflecta order to PayPal and waiting for a refund. Same as everyone else's experience, absolute radio silence. I notice that their domain name has now been suspended as it has expired so I wonder if they are still in business at all.

There needs to be a sticky thread for companies like this named Balcklisted, steer clear of these cowboys.
@Loz @Pauly

We have discussed this and we think its not a good idea for a number of reasons.

Back