Side door stuck open

lebb2017

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I have searched and searched but can't seem to find anyone else with the same problem... the side door has managed to get stuck open.
So its wide open, and when i try to pull it back to close it, it seems to be catching somewhere. It moves about 1cm.
Has anyone had this issue before, and recommend anything to try and get it shut?
Have I missed something obvious like a catch that holds the door open?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Will try and find this.

Managed to get the door shut.
Had to almost lift the door a little and jiggle it whilst pushing it. It was as though it had fallen off the runner or something.

Wouldnt like to be quoted here but i think its lower roller related........mine if fully opened can jam and the lower catch has to be removed to get the door closed again. I haven't had time to look at this properly for a while but need to make sure that the catch in the open position is functioning properly.

@timthetinyhorse - you may be right.

I also have this post:

I am planning to replace it.

@timthetinyhorse - you may be right.

I also have this post:

I am planning to replace it.
Thanks,

I have already replaced the roller assembly so can at the moment rule that out as my issue.

I believe there may be some guide damage at the point the roller engages with the lower latch but need to strip it all back and take another look.

Cheers

Thanks,

I have already replaced the roller assembly so can at the moment rule that out as my issue.

I believe there may be some guide damage at the point the roller engages with the lower latch but need to strip it all back and take another look.

Cheers
Good luck with fixing it!

Back