Dubflecta :-(

scotia

Mechanical engineer
VIP Member
T6 Guru
has anyone managed to get through to Dubflectas? i cant seem to get a response from them via email/facebook/telephone...

wanting to order but have to get in contact before as im not in uk...

wow would you be so kind?

i've asked them previously for a quote and they told me 25gbp for postage.

how would i get the money to you - paypal?

that would be a great help.. my paypal is on my gmail (must be in my profile, if not i'll pm it to you).

I think the email addresses in the 'contact us' section of their site doesn't work.

I have just bought some sleek wind deflectors from them but had to email their other email address (registered to their paypal account).

Ok thanks. I've emailed and called but number seems to not be active?

@Pauly , I've tried calling again today and emailing.. no answer to phone, I'll see if they respond to an email to the other address.. 2nd email... otherwise I may need to ask you to order for me. I'll let you know.

For info i have managed to order them but have received an email from john @ dubflectas saying the reason they didnt respond to phone or email is that they do not encourage international orders.. basically if you live abroad go elsewhere..

Has anyone had any problems ordering from dubflecta?

I paid for a set of dubflecta sleek on October 1st and apart from the initial receipt I have had zero correspondence from them.

I've emailed dubflecta@gmx.co.uk but received no reply

I've called the number listed on the web site [07875 510511] and left a message but received no call back

Is this "normal" customer service from Dubflecta?

Took about 2 weeks when my ordered mine, did phone them about dispatch and received them a few days later.

Well, today I called every hour on the hour. The calls go through to an answer phone. Several messages have been left

They have now had 4 emails and a plethora of phone calls.

Proper "Happy Shopper" tbh

Same here, I ordered a set emailed and rang, no response.... I have since damaged the drivers side one and again rang emailed asking if I could buy separately, again no reply...

Kev

Good to see I’m not the only one. I ordered on 28th January, their FAQ section states 3-5 days. I’m camping this weekend, just guessing they will arrive once I’m back.
Shoddy delivery service
Shoddy response, well ZERO response.
I will NOT use again, and I will NOT recommend if anyone were to ask my opinion.

I need some to replace my sh*te vw stick on deflectors that are now detaching themselves from my bodywork.....I did consider Dubflecta but reading this, why would I? Probably go for Team Heko's. Disgraceful gents.....I'd be fuming!:mad:

Not worth the hassle, I've seen the dubflecta ones and they're no better than my Team Heko deflectors which arrived within 48hrs

Not worth the hassle, I've seen the dubflecta ones and they're no better than my Team Heko deflectors which arrived within 48hrs
@andys.....are they easily fitted? Do they impede the movement of the window at all and is there any drilling and screwing involved.....I believe some are screwed in to the black trim down by the mirror? Where did you get them from?
Cheers!:thumbsup:

Back