Dubflecta :-(

FWIW, I got some (the 'sleek' version) a month or so ago. After placing the order, I heard absolutely nothing and, after a few days, phoned them. That seemed to prod them into life and they arrived a couple of days later.

Sounds like an absolute sh*tshow of a company. Definitely worth avoiding.

**AVOID DUBFLECTA AT ALL COST ***
took two weeks to get wind deflectors sent and then they were cracked. Called company and was abused by the owner who called me a C@NT and put the phone down on me. Very poor service, very poor quality and totally unacceptable behaviour and language. Good job i paid on credit Card.
Can I ask what you said to them for them to call you a c**t as I would be very surprised they would say something as abusing as that unless you were as abusive to them in the first place ?

I received mine, however it took weeks instead of days, if the customer service and delivery times were better it would be ideal.

I orderd some when I got my dub 5year ago, PERFECT!! I bust one when I was washing it (stuffed the sponge up too hard) ordered a new pair a week ago, no confirmation email, no parcel and no invoice! glad I used paypal!

Well I didn't read the reviews before I ordered from Dubflecta.... 19 days no product and no reply to email.... Please avoid this company

Same here, still waiting for an order to be delivered that was placed over two weeks ago. Ho hum...

I think it’s the complete lack of communication that’s his real problem!

Same with me ordered them 4th October, spoke to him about 3 weeks ago he said out of stock but would have them the following week but still nothing.

Just sent him a text tonight as left two voicemails with no call back and waiting six weeks for them to arrive. He says supplier delays and he's just tested positive for covid. Could be BS, who knows but the lack of professionalism is a concern for sure.

They should put out of stock and give an eta... Then most ppl would be happy...to take money for weeks without communication really isn't on

Just sent him a text tonight as left two voicemails with no call back and waiting six weeks for them to arrive. He says supplier delays and he's just tested positive for covid. Could be BS, who knows but the lack of professionalism is a concern for sure.

Handle your package with care then if it arrives in the near future but might come straight from manufacturer. this dudes attitude has always been bad. and he dont hold stock he buys them in or orders them in when requested..... i thinks or may be he has Terrets lol ........ i cant find a dubflecta . com

Nope, I'm still waiting. Well over 5 weeks now. No Comms from them, and no Reply my most recent message.

Back