Dubflecta :-(

@andys.....are they easily fitted? Do they impede the movement of the window at all and is there any drilling and screwing involved.....I believe some are screwed in to the black trim down by the mirror? Where did you get them from?
Cheers!:thumbsup:
I got them from eBay, tried to post the link but it looks like the trader is no longer active. They don't impede the window at all and there is no drilling or screwing involved. They fit by a combination of ready applied adhesive tape and metal clips, but I didn't bother using the clips as they felt like they were firmly in place. They've never caused any problems since I got them in June 17

Asked for a refund a week ago.

Reply saying they'd look into it.

Still nothing a week later

Asked for a refund a week ago.

Reply saying they'd look into it.

Still nothing a week later

Package finally turned up last night. I understand the issue was with the linking of PayPal payment to their ordering system, but given so many stories of very delayed service, I'm a little dubious. Anyway, eventual closer at least.

Ordered mine 2.5 weeks ago, finally turned up today, was told at the start of the week when I queried where they were that he had experienced an un planned hospital stay.

It's a shame reading this thread. I bought my Dubflectors nearly 2 years ago. They arrived quickly and I've had no problems at all with them in the last 18 months +.
I wonder whether they have become a victim of their own success.:(

It's a shame reading this thread. I bought my Dubflectors nearly 2 years ago. They arrived quickly and I've had no problems at all with them in the last 18 months +.
I wonder whether they have become a victim of their own success.:(
Ditto - I had no issues with ordering/delivery and they have stayed put since I installed them well over 2 years ago.

Got mine last year have been bang on, I had to wait 2 weeks though from ordering a 1000 times better than the vw stick on crap that I had on me last van.

Me too, bought 2 years ago, took a while to arrive but look ace.

Hi guys, I purchased wind deflectors from Dubflecta on Friday, all I received was my pay pal receipt via email. I haven’t received any other email from Dubflecta themselves. I was wondering what the delivery times are usually with these if anyone knows? Getting a bit worried now.

Thanks in advance.

Took me 2 weeks to get mine mate, their after sales communication isn’t the best.
They will come just might take a while and good luck with getting a reply off them.

Over a month. Gave poor excuse about PayPal not linking with their system. Others had excuses about family illness at the same time. This was a few months ago. Expect another tall story

Do they specify delivery timelines in their ad? If failed, then raise it with PP. There’s no excuse for crap comms these days!

**AVOID DUBFLECTA AT ALL COST ***
took two weeks to get wind deflectors sent and then they were cracked. Called company and was abused by the owner who called me a C@NT and put the phone down on me. Very poor service, very poor quality and totally unacceptable behaviour and language. Good job i paid on credit Card.

**AVOID DUBFLECTA AT ALL COST ***
took two weeks to get wind deflectors sent and then they were cracked. Called company and was abused by the owner who called me a C@NT and put the phone down on me. Very poor service, very poor quality and totally unacceptable behaviour and language. Good job i paid on credit Card.

Such a shame to see people having issues with Dubflecta. I got some last year and although i waited a while for delivery i was very pleased with the quality and the look of them. Really good product, but no good if the logistics
and customer service doesn't back it up. Seems like it has happened too many times to make excuses for them.

Back