Sold Dubflecta Wind Deflectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavinda12

T6 Pro
Hi,
I collected my new (to me) van on Friday and have removed the Dubflecta wind deflectors and a set of OEM mudflaps.
Mudflaps are obviously used but will still do the job. Van has done 36000 miles so I assume they’ve been on since new. Rears have caught the ground a few times by the looks. For the fronts- new little grommets will be required to mount the bolt that located under the sill.
All brackets and bolts with them. Van is a tailgate version as I gather the rears are different on a barn door van

also a pair of Dubflecta sleek wind deflectors with all 8 location tabs.
£20 for the lot- collection near brighouse West Yorkshire

Last edited:
To be honest im just going to dispose of them due to them being cheap new, so i've marked the ad as sold now

Ah really. I’ll not bin them then. Will sit tight. Would rather someone had them just covering the postage or free to collect

Ah really. I’ll not bin them then. Will sit tight. Would rather someone had them just covering the postage or free to collect
I’m hopefully off to CRS later this year, but see you’re a fair bit further north still.
Am happy to pay what you think they’re worth + postage, obvs. If it’s the hassle of posting then I fully understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back