Drive Away Locking Problem

Lighty

T6 Pro
Hi folks, having had the above activated by @Pauly at Camper Jam in July, it's worked absolutely fine. Lately however, as I get to 'locking' speed, it rapidly locks, unlocks, locks, unlocks and clunks around (I think the record is six or eight cycles) until it finally locks.

Any ideas what may be causing this?

Hi folks, having had the above activated by @Pauly at Camper Jam in July, it's worked absolutely fine. Lately however, as I get to 'locking' speed, it rapidly locks, unlocks, locks, unlocks and clunks around (I think the record is six or eight cycles) until it finally locks.

Poorly adjusted door switch? Does it show a door open on the MFD?

I've just realised that the side door also doesn't unlock when I take the key out as per your comment. I did search to see if there were any previous threads related to this (HONESTLY!) but I searched for 'drive away locking.'

I'm just waiting for someone to take the plunge and change the microswitch out, to see if this fixes the issue.

Although today my up/down locking issue was actually in time with the Noddy Holder Christmas song, which was quite nice.

Only eight? Wow you are lucky. It’s nuts. Just don’t have the time to even look into it.

Anyone get a fix for this - mines doing it too - can stop it by pressing side door lock then passenger then driver once moving but this is only good with a passenger. I’m currently in Spain too with the journey home to negotiate with this irritating fault.

Found a YouTube video to turn on / off the locking but can’t find the ‘convenience’ section in the menu

Mine was playing up also. Removed the option with Carista, left it for a day re-installed, and touch wood it has been fine since. That was about a month ago.

Mine was doing the same thing then the nearside sld locked and stayed locked. Trip to the service centre and a new microswitch/module fitted. Now works fine just a damaged door card for them to fix..:mad:

Back