DCC and further 50mm drop

landy

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Have DCC on my Velle, running stock 18s.

I'd like it lower, been toying with bags but wondering on a cheaper alternative initially.

How far can I drop it on springs alone and still have dcc active? Does it need recoding somehow? Could -50mm still work?

Aware the dampers will be sitting in a harsh period of travel before anyone says

Cheers

Have DCC on my Velle, running stock 18s.

I'd like it lower, been toying with bags but wondering on a cheaper alternative initially.

How far can I drop it on springs alone and still have dcc active? Does it need recoding somehow? Could -50mm still work?

Aware the dampers will be sitting in a harsh period of travel before anyone says

Cheers
Sorry @landy only saw this now , you clearly understand that taking a chunk of travel away from the shock wont impact well on comfort so ill move on to the other points of interest The velle is a lot heavier than most vans and most springs are based on empty vans so buying a lowering kit of 30 mm will give 50 mm result most likely ( dont buy a 50 mm spring it will be a disaster ) .
We have the biggest range of springs available they are £300.00 a set and we have 4 front sizes and 4 rear sizes to spec up if you want to do this

You may find that once low you keep it in sport mode more often as well

steve

What springs do you do @CRS Performance for standard shocks.
We have 30 to 40 mm. Lower than this won’t ride well at all with standard shocks , Our best selling shock is a sport short shock and this makes lowered vans exceptionally comfortable. It would be ok to put 50 mm springs with a view to upgrading shocks when budget allows at a later date

Back