As some of you have possibly already read/seen

We're very proud to have been chosen as one of the few companies to be trusted to work on the superb and unique build!

Congratulations to our sponsor vehicle owners (Instagram) @buck01977 & @pbarbers , well deserved guys!

Check out issue 124 of @vwtmag to read the full article.

Hopefully this is the first of many feature vans for us!

20221001_174554.jpg

I don't do bullshit, that IS what I feel based on my personal experience of the work I have had done by Dav-Tec and the follow up customer service that I received. I wish you all the very best for the future.

Hi everyone just a quick update. The electronics workshop at Dav-Tec HQ is becoming better every week with new kit arriving.

It's a service we've offered for a long while but had to but source it. We can now repair/repalce screens at our unit in Bolsover from as little as £199 (£76 saving over previous pricing).

This repair can be completed and returned to you via post often within a few days or if it's booked in can be done at our workshop within a few hours.

We also have the facilities of repair issues such as boot loop and the unit itself just not powering up. For further details contact us directly.

We're planning to add more electronics repairs as we grow.

Hope everyone is ok.

Cheers
Dav-Tec team.

20221007_102951.jpg

20221007_112740.jpg

It’s a joy to watch a business growing and building a great reputation with it! Onwards and upwards

Small update guys.

We're now doing camper electrics. We're now a Renogy dealer and have contacts with one of the Victron UK distributors.

Looking forward to doing some of these installs.

Cheers Chris

Hi All hope your ok. Few little updates for those that may be interested.

The workshop is getting there and nearly to a point I'm happy with. Our electronics area has been upgraded with new kit as week look towards some more unique services such as LED colour changes on clocks, component repairs on fault discover media units and other ideas I have.

We can now supply and install Roamer batteries supplemented with Victron or as mentioned before Renogy hardware we have several bookings for camper electrics and look forward to many more!

@Texxaco came down earlier this week for us to finish his Hertz audio install which I suspect he's a little happy with.

We now offer Helix by Audiotec Fischer as our preferred DSP amplifier. German engineering at it's best it's worth checking their kit out Audiotec Fischer

Quite a few speaker packages have been getting shipped out and installed. I'll be going full time Dav-Tec soon if I can get just a bit busier so making the leap isn't quite so daunting.

Lots of Remaps and discover media repairs going off too!

Hope you're all happy and well

Chris & Tracy

20221030_135648.jpg

20221030_180311.jpg

20221030_180248.jpg

20221101_153752.jpg

20221101_121742.jpg

20221101_182956.jpg

20221101_155420.jpg

20221101_200542.jpg

20221007_112740.jpg

20221011_172834.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all just a quickie.

Busy is an understatement at the minute. I have so many plates spinning it's unreal. But I'm greatful for things to come.

So this week we did our first camper electrics install for a family doing a self build that wasn't confident at doing the electrics. Everything has been wired up in a way that it can be easily undone a bits moved to suit when he installs the cabinets.

We have had several enquiries about Roamer battery installs and we are now able supply and install Planar diesel heaters and we're booked to go on their service and repair course in January so we can be one of their service and repair centres.

We're trying to get onboard with Eberspacher and Webasto but it's difficult to say the least as we don't turn over 6 figures every year.

Enjoyed the camper build nice to do something different and always learning. I'm an electrical engineer by trade but I've booked on to the NCC (National Caravan Council) Electrical Training for Convertors & Manufacturers course as there will be something to learn there always is!

Hope everyone is safe and well.

Cheers
Chris

20221108_183359.jpg

20221109_162332.jpg

20221109_120428.jpg

Just a heads up guys due to some last minute cancellations/diary changes I have some availability next week and the week leading up to Xmas if you need anything give me a shout.

Cheers
Chris

Morning everyone!

Hope you're all about ready for Xmas, it's been manic in the workshop and hopefully me going full-time in there isn't that far off (if I can just stop buying snap-on kit it might happen sooner).

Any how, we're closed today through Xmas open again 27th with some availability between the 27th through to the 31st and then booked up solid til around the 8th.

Web sales will be getting processed but we are at the mercy of the suppliers and there Christmas break timetable.

I'd like to thank everyone on the forum and all our customers for their support this year (it's been a bit one for us).

From Me, Tracy and the lads that help out. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

Thanks guys.

Morning everyone!

Hope you're all about ready for Xmas, it's been manic in the workshop and hopefully me going full-time in there isn't that far off (if I can just stop buying snap-on kit it might happen sooner).

Any how, we're closed today through Xmas open again 27th with some availability between the 27th through to the 31st and then booked up solid til around the 8th.

Web sales will be getting processed but we are at the mercy of the suppliers and there Christmas break timetable.

I'd like to thank everyone on the forum and all our customers for their support this year (it's been a bit one for us).

From Me, Tracy and the lads that help out. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!
Enjoy the well earned Xmas break Chris, 2023 will be your year mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning everyone!

Thanks guys.
Happy Christmas to all @BolsoverVAG-enhancements ;)

Hi everyone hope you're ok. We're getting super excited for our first show with a trade stand at Camper Mart. @Texxaco will have his van on display showing of some of the things we offer and mentioning the forum to everyone he speaks to no doubt.

We've had a busy month or so. Lots going off. Several audio installs which are fast becoming on of my favourite things.

We also now off a new service that some of you have already had a go at doing, but we appreciate the task isn't for everyone. We now offer LED replacement for any faulty ones in the cluster and colour changes to the needles and their associ backlight LEDs, link below. Stay safe everyone and hope to see lots of forum faces at the show!

IMG-20230108-WA0028.jpg

20230117_101425.jpg

20230117_125928.jpg

20230118_164042.jpg

2023-01-19__08.05.34.jpeg

IMG-20230119-WA0000.jpg

20230119_194848.jpg

20230119_122342.jpg

20230119_114518.jpg

20230119_094455.jpg

20230117_145541.jpg

20230117_133839.jpg