Website is looking super-douper now Chris
Thanks pal! that is thanks to my very talented brother he's amazing at his job. He's even got our events gazebo, business cards and flyers all matching now lol

Instrument-needle colour change? o_O Was thinking "damn - that's another item to add to the list", until I realised the needle colour already matches my accent colour. :rofl:

It's great to see your business thriving and expanding.

@Dav-Tec two weeks mate, getting some of the bits that bug me sorted on Floyd prior to CamperMart. Retrim in certain places, wheels refurbed plus the new alloy fitted. New tyres, front suspension is being replaced by Lowdon Transporters next week due to pothole damage. Insurance covered thankfully.

Make sure you come over and say hello guys and gals. Always good to put names to faces.

Hello All, hope everyone is doing well,

Just a small update and one we are very proud and excited to announce.

We took a visit to Steve @CRS Performance yesterday and completed training from him about the Koni suspension system he uses on the Transporters, how they work and what makes them different to everything else on the market. Which from what I can see is everything is based on the same strut (Just my POV).

We're delighted to announce we are now a @CRS Performance agent, After I spoke with Steve on my initial enquiry and after countless recommendations from customers who have been and continue to use him it was a no brainer.

I believe any service we offer needs the knowledge and support to back it up and as we're expanding this is exactly what Steve brings to the table for us.

Super excited at offering this and we have another announcement in the pipeline which we certainly wasn't expecting but it's welcome non the less.

For anything you need guys from Remaps, Big brake upgrades and suspension to Audio, Carpet lining, interiors, seatbelt and security, plus more I usually forget to mention feel free to contact us either on here or one of our many other platforms. All we ask is the way you choose to make initial contact please stick with it throughout the process as it makes tracking the conversation much easier.

Cheers everyone

2023-03-29__08.44.20.jpeg

Hello All, hope everyone is doing well,

Just a small update and one we are very proud and excited to announce.

We took a visit to Steve @CRS Performance yesterday and completed training from him about the Koni suspension system he uses on the Transporters, how they work and what makes them different to everything else on the market. Which from what I can see is everything is based on the same strut (Just my POV).

We're delighted to announce we are now a @CRS Performance agent, After I spoke with Steve on my initial enquiry and after countless recommendations from customers who have been and continue to use him it was a no brainer.

I believe any service we offer needs the knowledge and support to back it up and as we're expanding this is exactly what Steve brings to the table for us.

Super excited at offering this and we have another announcement in the pipeline which we certainly wasn't expecting but it's welcome non the less.

For anything you need guys from Remaps, Big brake upgrades and suspension to Audio, Carpet lining, interiors, seatbelt and security, plus more I usually forget to mention feel free to contact us either on here or one of our many other platforms. All we ask is the way you choose to make initial contact please stick with it throughout the process as it makes tracking the conversation much easier.

Cheers everyone

View attachment 193971
A force to be reckoned with, going from Strength to Strength.

Another quick yet awesome announcement we are now a Nutexa Frictions Distributor.

These are excellent quality and compete if not out perform the bigger, better known brands. These are also used by some of the well known transporters on the seen including YouTuber Steve Field.

Big brake upgrades, performance Clutches and performance discs/pads we can supply it all (though we don't offer a fitting service on the clutches...yet)

As you can see we're offering more and more every week. We're still keen to focus on the core of our business but feel we need to offer you guys more services. As always no matter what you have supplied and/or fitted by us the attention to detail and quality of service will remain the same and get stronger over time.

Get in touch for prices guys!

IMG-20230329-WA0022(1).jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0027(1).jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0034.jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0032.jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0029.jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0020.jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0025 (1).jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0025.jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0030.jpg

IMG-20230329-WA0036.jpg

Just been to visit Chris @Dav-Tec. I wanted some rear speakers fitted to my Kombi van so the kids could hear better in the second row of seats without me having to deafen myself in the front.

Chris recommended rear pods with Audison speakers. They look and sound great so really happy. Great job cheers Chris

8C5904FC-C23C-4ECF-890B-154C2DC5EC90.jpeg

BCD449B7-5D3E-47BF-94D8-72ADDACCEB2D.jpeg

12E1E7D0-B428-402E-A2F1-1362136A6E93.jpeg

1F06B0D4-9BFC-4989-A37A-7DB2F045C6C1.jpeg

Ah happy happy days mate! Glad you like them bud

Quick update!

We did our first @CRS Performance suspension upgrade yesterday for @BikerPa.

Early reports from Mike are great, a few lessons learnt along the way but we're looking forward to do more in the future.

Mike's is a T6.1 4motion and had the H&R coilovers with the anti-roll bar upgrade and Steve informs me that this is the hardest one to do so we're happy with that.

We're also getting closer to other ventures coming to fruition in the not to distant future which we're super excited about!

If you need anything as normal give us a shout.

Cheers Guys 'n' Gals

2023-04-22__22.29.02.jpeg

20230422_195839.jpg

20230422_143357.jpg

Hi all.

Just a quickie due to so personal changes we have a little more availability in May so anyone that want to bring work forward or get work booked in please get in touch.

Cheers Chris

Thanks for the review mate, appreciate it and look forward to seeing you soon

Hi Chris, I have a 2019 T6 102ps (Startline) and wouldn't mind a few extra hp and some better mpg. Is this a possibility? And what sort of cost am I looking at if so.
Many thanks

Yes mate lots of options, Remaps start from £249 depending on your requirements drop me a message mate and we can discuss it further

Hi everyone hope you're all ok!

We have a HUGE announcement for us. I'm very proud to say we are/have by Friday moved to a new premises.

Much bigger than our last one, a customer waiting area with (soon) a TV and WiFi. The workshop is now around 132m² it's a massive step for us as a relatively new and small business.

Also we're next door to 2 companies we work alongside quite a bit, VW Bi Design and Colour Koncepts both superb companies with solutions for all your needs including interiors seat and seat belt customisation, Seat recovering pop tops full conversions, the lot!. Between our 2 companies there's not much we can't do with your pride and joy!

We're close to chesterfield town centre, bus/train stations. 5 mins from Casa hotel. There's a cafe 5 min walk from the workshop too and a coffee/cob van that comes around every lunch time.

The old unit just wasn't cutting it for us and what we have planned for the future.

We're hoping to have a open day later in the summer but it will take a few weeks for us to settle in properly and see what tweaks need to be made in the workshop.

Our new address is
Unit 4 Cavendish Business Park, Whitting Valley Rd, Old Whittington, Old Whittington, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 9EY

Cheers
Chris, Tracy and Team

we-have-moved-moving-office-sign-clipart-image-isolated-blue-background-illustration_100456-1524.jpg

Back