Hi everyone hope you're all ok!

We have a HUGE announcement for us. I'm very proud to say we are/have by Friday moved to a new premises.

Much bigger than our last one, a customer waiting area with (soon) a TV and WiFi. The workshop is now around 132m² it's a massive step for us as a relatively new and small business.

Also we're next door to 2 companies we work alongside quite a bit, VW Bi Design and Colour Koncepts both superb companies with solutions for all your needs including interiors seat and seat belt customisation, Seat recovering pop tops full conversions, the lot!. Between our 2 companies there's not much we can't do with your pride and joy!

We're close to chesterfield town centre, bus/train stations. 5 mins from Casa hotel. There's a cafe 5 min walk from the workshop too and a coffee/cob van that comes around every lunch time.

The old unit just wasn't cutting it for us and what we have planned for the future.

We're hoping to have a open day later in the summer but it will take a few weeks for us to settle in properly and see what tweaks need to be made in the workshop.

Our new address is
Unit 4 Cavendish Business Park, Whitting Valley Rd, Old Whittington, Old Whittington, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 9EY

Cheers
Chris, Tracy and Team

View attachment 202312
An open day sounds good to me…. I’ll be there mate! :thumbsup:

We have a HUGE announcement for us. I'm very proud to say we are/have by Friday moved to a new premises.

Much bigger than our last one, a customer waiting area with (soon) a TV and WiFi. The workshop is now around 132m² it's a massive step for us as a relatively new and small business.

Also we're next door to 2 companies we work alongside quite a bit, VW Bi Design and Colour Koncepts both superb companies with solutions for all your needs including interiors seat and seat belt customisation, Seat recovering pop tops full conversions, the lot!. Between our 2 companies there's not much we can't do with your pride and joy!

We're close to chesterfield town centre, bus/train stations. 5 mins from Casa hotel. There's a cafe 5 min walk from the workshop too and a coffee/cob van that comes around every lunch time.

The old unit just wasn't cutting it for us and what we have planned for the future.

We're hoping to have a open day later in the summer but it will take a few weeks for us to settle in properly and see what tweaks need to be made in the workshop.

Our new address is
Unit 4 Cavendish Business Park, Whitting Valley Rd, Old Whittington, Old Whittington, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 9EY

Cheers
Chris, Tracy and Team

View attachment 202312
Onwards and upwards Chris. Very much deserved mate. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Our new address is

Cheers
Chris, Tracy and Team

View attachment 202312
I look forward to experiencing the new @Dav-Tec HQ 1st hand in the near future :thumbsup:

Well done on all the hard work Chris, Tracey, Ian & all involved;)

Anyone wanting a Saturday appointment please contact me. We've had a booking reschedule so the 1st of July is available

Our new address is

Cheers
Chris, Tracy and Team

View attachment 202312
Congratulations mate, we're all behind you cheering you on <3

Just a short post to pass on my thanks to Chris for his EGR and Adblue solution which he applied to my 2018 van last week. I’ve had trouble with both since new and VW never quite got it sorted. I’ve kept an eye on the forum for 5 years of problems folk were having and then my turn came for the ‘600 miles to no engine start’ message to display. The remap has transformed my 102 van. I live in Cumbria and the constant up and down gear changing between the gears has been reduced dramatically around the lanes. A 300 mile motorway trip has seen mpg increase by about 2mpg as well. Good crack as well with Chris, thanks for the cake! Recommended.

Hi all can't wait to hang out with you guys this weekend me and the family are looking forward to it.

NEW PRODUCT ALERT.

Gladen Masconi have released an appearance range to compete with the Alpine plug and play kit (which I and others find the tweeters harsh).

We haven't got them on the website yet but there's limited stock available.

Gladen Masconi make some of the finest audio equipment on the planet.

These kits are priced at £469 and will blow any other plug and play kit out the water. They do a.kit for the T6 and T6.1

Drop me a message if you want a set.

I'll also be bring a set of each for people to look at and buy if the choose to summer camp.

We're coming to see you guys as community members but do feel free to approach us and discuss anything whilst we're there. (I say we but I mean me as Mrs Dav-Tec knows very little appart from operational info of the business she can barely tell the difference between generation changes )

Cheers
Chris

ezgif-3-9cb801711a.jpg

ezgif-3-d9fd7d5207.jpg

IMG-20230720-WA0007.jpg

Last edited:
Just a little update guys.

We completed our Transporter HQ/SoLow Suspension dealer training! The website will be getting updated over the coming weeks.

We're now on their approved dealer network. This has been created as THQ will be stopping installation work and handing it over t the dealers to fulfill.

Their new kit is great and some exciting stuff coming to market.

Anything THQ do we can now supply and ship or supply and fit at our workshop in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.

Lights
Wheels
Styling
Suspension
Air ride

Get in touch for anything you need!

Cheers
Chris and the team

Morning guy's how are we all on a bank holiday weekend?

We're looking forward to meeting up with you all at Busfest. I finally caved in and bought Mrs Dav-Tec and Dryrobe to keep her happy!

Just wanted to show off someone's else's work. @Alan@Crafted automotive has done an amazing job on my engine cover and does so on all my bodywork on the Caddy. He's not currently a trade member but looking into it depending on the work that comes through. He's based in Cleckheaton up north between Bradford and Dewbury, he's worth the drive though! Contact him if you want work doing from custom bumpers to fitting body kits to full resprays. Paint comes out looking like glass!

In other news, we've been using a blower to dry the van down with. Gets water out the annoying nooks and crannies reduces drying marks and we found a whole host of uses round the workshop for it. If you interested please get in touch as they aren't on the website yet.

Hope your all ok.

Cheers
Chris and the team!

20230826_191044.jpg

Morning guy's how are we all on a bank holiday weekend?

We're looking forward to meeting up with you all at Busfest. I finally caved in and bought Mrs Dav-Tec and Dryrobe to keep her happy!

Just wanted to show off someone's else's work. @Alan@Crafted automotive has done an amazing job on my engine cover and does so on all my bodywork on the Caddy. He's not currently a trade member but looking into it depending on the work that comes through. He's based in Cleckheaton up north between Bradford and Dewbury, he's worth the drive though! Contact him if you want work doing from custom bumpers to fitting body kits to full resprays. Paint comes out looking like glass!

In other news, we've been using a blower to dry the van down with. Gets water out the annoying nooks and crannies reduces drying marks and we found a whole host of uses round the workshop for it. If you interested please get in touch as they aren't on the website yet.

Hope your all ok.

Cheers
Chris and the team!

You are always welcome give me a shout when your in need of any more bits sorting love this van very unique

I might be getting a Caddy next week and was looking for some lining and as yet undecided other "stuff to do" on it.

I was really pleased to see yours pop up on my search as I've been on here a few years, on and off, and it's really good to see the progress of the business.

I might be getting a Caddy next week and was looking for some lining and as yet undecided other "stuff to do" on it.

I was really pleased to see yours pop up on my search as I've been on here a few years, on and off, and it's really good to see the progress of the business.
What you looking for caddy wise I have a couple I’m wanting to sell
I have 2007 fully custom built van (don’t really want to sell it
2x 2010 a 2011 and a 2014 I have 2 of the vans with tfsi conversions I want a t6 badly

Aw, ta. Tho I think I've found a van to buy, just need to pick it up. Been looking for the right one for a few months now. :)

Hi Guys n Gals.

Hope you're all well. We are forever greatful for the reviews we have received on here it truly is fantastic.

I know it may be a little cheeky but could I ask anyone who has left a review to post it to Google too. Just a copy and paste job will do.

We're trying to get our profile out there in a bid I can finally go full time at this as to jobs is to be honest wearing me down after 3 and a half years working 7 days a week. I'm certainly not moaning it's my own decision and my own doing but I just need to give the business a bit more of a shove and we feel reviews on Google would help.

Link is below for anyone kind enough to spare 5 mins and copy and paste your review. Feel free to mention your review was originally posted in the T6forum and provide a link as it'll promote the forum too!

Cheers
Chris

Hi all.

Been mega busy and we've been struggling to get back to you all and make regular contributions to the forum.

@Texxaco has been in this week for V3 of his audio setup. We've made custom A-Pillar mounts for his Focal K2 Power M mids and Focal Fraks Tweeters. Replaced the door speaker mounts for our beefed up 3D printed versions with factory fixing locations and M4 threaded inserts for fixing the speakers too. @Pewt is trialling the 8 inch versions.

We've moved the sub from under the seat to the rear arch in one of our new made in house 18mm ply enclosures. We find the sound much better when the sub is at the back as it's more rounded and immersive than just beating the hell out of you innards.

We've mounted a Helix Conductor in the dash near the wiper stalk this is setup as a bass controller should Pete need it and can change sound profiles amongst other things.

The sound is breath taking.

Anything you need get in touch.

20231116_172212.jpg

20231129_180244.jpg

20231129_181720.jpg

20231130_115615.jpg

20231130_115628.jpg

20231201_201046.jpg

20231201_201049.jpg

20231130_132504.jpg

20231130_131531.jpg

20231201_194828.jpg