military_boots

Hi everyone,
Can anyone tell me what these fixing points in the ceiling are called along with the type of corresponding bracket that goes into them?4B5418F7-52A6-4C97-B150-12ECE3B15785.jpeg

I’d like to get a rail that joins the two fixing points just inside the tailgate so I can fashion a cargo net onto it. Does anyone know if such an item exists and what it’s called?
Many thanks!

C00F2708-B310-4D14-9159-2BDC64491246.jpeg

There is a cargo net in the cravelle option list that goes into these slots.

Whati cant get a fixture on is if the fold down coat hook has any other uses other than being just that: a coat hook

The slots/fixings are part of the goodnight package, that term may help searches ??

I see mixed reviews about this package - i got a quote from the dealers - 400 odd quid.. eek. I would like to see a van in person with the package in place, to see if i persoanlly think its worth it - nd then i found out that it didnt include the matress or the multiflexoboard - overall cost was over a grand (at which point, aftermarket seems a viable option)

I see mixed reviews about this package - i got a quote from the dealers - 400 odd quid.. eek. I would like to see a van in person with the package in place, to see if i persoanlly think its worth it - nd then i found out that it didnt include the matress or the multiflexoboard - overall cost was over a grand (at which point, aftermarket seems a viable option)

I've ordered my Caravelle with the good night package - bit of an adventure since the dealers didn't have a clue about it, so I'm eager to see what's included and how it works. Don't get the van until September though but I'll be happy to take some pics then.

That would be sweet :) I am tempted... but I've put a post to see if anyone willing to give further thoughts and discussion on the idea - I'd love to get to a dub meet, see what people are packing, but I have issues with health and frankly, I rarely venture far from home.

I have however read some disappointment from purchasers of the sleep and goodnight packs, although, this was for people pitching for longer than just a couple of nights (which is all I would be doing)

That would be sweet :) I am tempted... but I've put a post to see if anyone willing to give further thoughts and discussion on the idea - I'd love to get to a dub meet, see what people are packing, but I have issues with health and frankly, I rarely venture far from home.

I have however read some disappointment from purchasers of the sleep and goodnight packs, although, this was for people pitching for longer than just a couple of nights (which is all I would be doing)

Yeah, I'm only interested in the odd night here and there with a proper tent for longer (or family) stints.

I've ordered my Caravelle with the good night package - bit of an adventure since the dealers didn't have a clue about it, so I'm eager to see what's included and how it works. Don't get the van until September though but I'll be happy to take some pics then.

Hi - Has you're van arrived, I did the same as the dealer had no clue, took delivery today and now I have no clue, cant find pictures of what its meant to look like other than the rear three seats folded flat and the middle two folded flat too ?

Cant be it surely

Hi - Has you're van arrived, I did the same as the dealer had no clue, took delivery today and now I have no clue, cant find pictures of what its meant to look like other than the rear three seats folded flat and the middle two folded flat too ?

Cant be it surely

My van's still on it's long trip from factory to dealer so I can't confirm as yet. Folding the seats flat is normal caravelle behaviour so that can't be it... you shouldn't need a multi board either.... rear seats in bed mode, middle row folded flat with table in middle and the goodnight pack should come with a mattress which lies over the top?

If there isn't a bed covering in the van, then something tells me they forgot to include the pack. There should also be additional window blinds (not the normal spring-loaded ones).

Hello all,

Does anyone know what this slots are used for in the Caravelle?

Thank you in advance

C10F4C61-40C3-4940-9131-7F30AED9E5E1.jpeg

There is a divider (mesh material that can be fitted to curtain screen that attaches to those slots - not provided with the van but an option

There is a divider (mesh material that can be fitted to curtain screen that attaches to those slots - not provided with the van but an option
Thank you Perfectos - do you have a link or part number? A curtain screen would be great there!

I don’t but I found the information when I had a t5 caravelle, some time ago, so there will be some info available.

you could try a company like LLL parts , the websites has exploded diagrams which can identify pretty much everything

I had a very brief search after posting, but it didn’t turn anything up on tinternet.

Not seen the parts available separately have only seen it referred to as 'night time package' or something like that and it was an option when new that gave you curtains/multiflex board/mattress etc, basica;;y everything required to sleep in a caravelle using the rear triple bench

Back