Camper Mart.

Is there a meeting point ?

Last year we met up with the Northern chaps in a lay-by (@Skyliner33 idea for some reason:whistle:) just off the M54, but I cannot recall exactly where, so someone will have to remind us. The rest coming form the other directions have meeting points along the way.

Reactions: Eli
Last year we met up with the Northern chaps in a lay-by (@Skyliner33 idea for some reason:whistle:) just off the M54, but I cannot recall exactly where, so someone will have to remind us. The rest coming form the other directions have meeting points along the way.
It can’t have been my idea, I’d no idea that lay by existed. Never been around there before. But I think I can remember it.

I’ve got a feeling it was on the A5 just after coming off the M6
B1978397-7B1F-4B4A-9314-154E65FFD8D3.png

Just noticed tickets this year are £12. £2 increase on last years price of £10. Not being tight but that's getting expensive for what it is. Can get into the main caravan and motorhome show at the nec for less than camper mart! No doubt price increase will be down to brexit :)

Just noticed tickets this year are £12. £2 increase on last years price of £10. Not being tight but that's getting expensive for what it is. Can get into the main caravan and motorhome show at the nec for less than camper mart! No doubt price increase will be down to brexit :)

Or the fact that many of the famous T6F members will be attending ;)

Joking aside, it was £10 when I purchased my tickets a couple of weeks ago, plus £4.50 to enter the Show and Shine.

Edit, unless £10 was the on-line price and £12 is on the door price.

We are intending to arrive around 12.
There is also a tattoo exception in the arena next door so may look at buying a cheap gun thingy for Nuremberg.

Just got back, ok show with some awesome vans on show (what was with the twin axel?). Fair few trade stands, seemed more there than last year but if I recall the weather was pretty bad in some parts so may have put off a few traders, oh and it was very busy!! Happened to be by the demo stage when think it was go camping were introducing their new pod unit. The guy doing the talk didn't have a clue about it, not idea what is was made from. Nearly fell off my chair when he said they started at £2K :eek: and thats just the unit with sink/burner and no fridge. Best thing about this show is you know the new season is just around the corner :). p.s. thought £12 was a little steep until I saw the price for a tattoo show next door at £20 a pop!

We are local to Telford, so popped in for a look and did some shopping. We parked on a standard public car park a short walk away, but even that had a lot of vans in it and was filling rapidly (shoppers and van owners). Big winding queues of people to get in, so we had a look at the vans outside first, and then realised we didn't have the patience to join the slightly smaller queue.
From what we saw, attendance looked good. Saw @Tourershine van in the "Show and Shine" section, but no-one else.

Pete

We are local to Telford, so popped in for a look and did some shopping. We parked on a standard public car park a short walk away, but even that had a lot of vans in it and was filling rapidly (shoppers and van owners). Big winding queues of people to get in, so we had a look at the vans outside first, and then realised we didn't have the patience to join the slightly smaller queue.
From what we saw, attendance looked good. Saw @Tourershine van in the "Show and Shine" section, but no-one else.

Pete

There were quite a few forum members there.

Back