wow ! what a beautiful conversion, i'm jealous. What do think of the smart bed evolution 2 ? i'm looking at upgrading our bed and I was thinking the smart bed evolution 2 or the RIB altair ?

Dvla sent my log book back quite a fast turn around so another job done.

20190316_101934.jpg

Handbrake covers next for a bit of leather.
20190316_101236.jpg

wow ! what a beautiful conversion, i'm jealous. What do think of the smart bed evolution 2 ? i'm looking at upgrading our bed and I was thinking the smart bed evolution 2 or the RIB altair ?

Hi it's really well made.
The spreader plate is also well built.
Very happy with it.
The Rib would have sat further forward.
Also I have trimmed plenty of ribs and seen inside them that played a part In going for the smart bed.
Hope that helps.

Cheers

Hi it's really well made.
The spreader plate is also well built.
Very happy with it.
The Rib would have sat further forward.
Also I have trimmed plenty of ribs and seen inside them that played a part In going for the smart bed.
Hope that helps.

Cheers

thanks for that, smart bed it is then :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your van. New one looks really nice! Leather looks great! I'm just about to get my van back from the insurance after being stolen but recovered. They ripped the head unit out and damaged the dash board.

Sorry to hear about your van. New one looks really nice! Leather looks great! I'm just about to get my van back from the insurance after being stolen but recovered. They ripped the head unit out and damaged the dash board.

Not good it's a real pain sorting it all out.
Unfortunately our golf gti was never right after been chased and recoverd it was constantly back and forth to the dealer, on the 7th time I left it there.
Vans still never been found.
Hope you get sorted.
We now have every security device going hopefully that's enough of a deterrent.

Sorry to hear about your previous van,
That’s some fantastic work on the interior! To say I’m jealous is an understatement. Good luck with the rest of the conversion!

Back