Hiya John
Did you get your van lowered when you had it converted

Hiya John
Did you get your van lowered when you had it converted

Yes, but after spending on the van & conversion, I had to choose the low cost option of -40mm H&R springs with the original dampers.
Everybody raves re B14's, but as I have never driven a T6 with this option, I can't compare. I actually daren't drive a T6 with this option, as if I do I probably will want to spend another load of money!!!
I am happy enough with the H&R's - at the moment...
When is Christmas?

1 piece floor covering:
View attachment 39059
I know that the solar panel will feed the leisure batteries... but 8 of them???:tongue bounce:
View attachment 39056

Nicely cut around the corners:
View attachment 39058

Pop top strenthening frame being fitted, waiting now for the roof top coming back from the paint shop.
View attachment 39057
@moomin-j stumbled acros your build thread and your van looks amazing. Currently on the flooring stage of my van and have seen the flooring photo you posted here. Don’t suppose you know any details of the edging AJC used? I’m assuming it’s a rubber edge run along the sides of your flooring to bridge any small gap between floor and carpeted walls of the van.

It doesn't quite fill the gap but it does finish the floor off very nicely. It's cut on cnc as one-piece so there's not that much gap.

@moomin-j stumbled acros your build thread and your van looks amazing. Currently on the flooring stage of my van and have seen the flooring photo you posted here. Don’t suppose you know any details of the edging AJC used? I’m assuming it’s a rubber edge run along the sides of your flooring to bridge any small gap between floor and carpeted walls of the van.
@BlayneKinley - after looking through the build photos, it would seem it's a sort of "P" profile rubber, held to the wooden floor with a million staples:

Day 5 (12).jpgDay 5 (13).jpg

Day 5 (14).jpg

Day 5 (15).jpg

Day 5 (18).jpg

Possibly this sort of stuff:

@BlayneKinley - after looking through the build photos, it would seem it's a sort of "P" profile rubber, held to the wooden floor with a million staples:

View attachment 140273View attachment 140274

View attachment 140275

View attachment 140276

View attachment 140278

Possibly this sort of stuff:

Thanks so much @moomin-j

Thanks for digging out some photos also, really nice detail to your conversion. I’ll definitely be purchasing a profile like this, really finishes off the edging nicely.

Well AJC have just joined the forum and I must say I have enjoyed reading about busters journey from start to finish Great write up John

Regarding the floor finishing, it is indeed P trim. Its available in several colours but we normally find the contrast works well

www.ajcconversions.co.uk
Welcome aboard, is it possible to drop in for a few minutes late one afternoon this week?

Thank you and yes your more than welcome.

It maybe best call Brandon on 01457 239071 to arrange a time. I am at work all week but have several other customers booked in for visits so we can arrange a suitable time when I have time to chat.

Thank you and yes your more than welcome.

It maybe best call Brandon on 01457 239071 to arrange a time. I am at work all week but have several other customers booked in for visits so we can arrange a suitable time when I have time to chat.
Thanks. Will do.
Also, either hitting the reply button or putting an @ sign before the username will alert the person you have replied @AJCConversions

Back