@Tourershine look at these lovelys;) 4 hours up to louth linconshire with one stop but worth it.
Newly powder coated banded steel essex 19" for £1k tyres will need removing as they are 245/35/19
Now off to skegness for a ice cream with my youngest daughter and a big grin on my face all the way home :D

20180623_141258.jpg

20180623_141253.jpg

20180623_141318.jpg

Ahhhhh, so Ash sold them to you then? Did he try and sell you an interior too? and his air ride?

He offered me those at the Transporter HQ BBQ, but he said he thought the fronts were 10" which I thought would be too wide, plus he didn't know the offsets, hence why I wasn't going to take the risk, and ordered new. It seems from further investigation that he hadn't measured them correctly, and they do actually fit, which is gutting because I could of had those weeks ago.

Last edited:
Ahhhhh, so Ash sold them to you then? Did he try and sell you an interior too? and his air ride?

He offered me those at the Transporter HQ BBQ, but he said he thought the fronts were 10" which I thought would be too wide, plus he didn't know the offsets, hence why I wasn't going to take the risk, and ordered new. It seems from further investigation that he hadn't measured them correctly, and they do actually fit, which is gutting because I could of had those weeks ago.

From what I know these are 8.5 fronts 9.5 rears.. Ash measured them incorrectly as @Tourershine mentioned...

Still bloody nice wheels though

Yup thats the lad nearly bought his air suspension aswel but resisted.

Yup thats the lad nearly bought his air suspension aswel but resisted.

You got a bargain there, I'm gutted I didn't have them myself, but I wasn't going to risk it on his sketchy info.
If you'd of mentioned where you were getting them from, I was in Louth last Thursday and could of got them back to Leicester for you.

You got a bargain there, I'm gutted I didn't have them myself, but I wasn't going to risk it on his sketchy info.
If you'd of mentioned where you were getting them from, I was in Louth last Thursday and could of got them back to Leicester for you.
Think it was thursday i did the deal long old drive but when you got sumit you like driving then its happy days

How much are a new set in chrome?

If you decide you don’t like......;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Love it, sadly there's quite a line of previous messages that said the same thing.

Ok, so I do have a tendency to buy things, not like them and then sell them on here (met rather a lot of members this way) but I will more than likely keep these wheels just because they are great all rounders, plus they are having a new set of load rated Eagle F1s which are not cheap, so as a package they'd have to be daft money.

But I'm keeping them. :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Love it, sadly there's quite a line of previous messages that said the same thing.

Ok, so I do have a tendency to buy things, not like them and then sell them on here (met rather a lot of members this way) but I will more than likely keep these wheels just because they are great all rounders, plus they are having a new set of load rated Eagle F1s which are not cheap, so as a package they'd have to be daft money.

But I'm keeping them. :whistle:

Those F1s will be useless in the snow...I’ll do you a deal on a lovely set of 16’s with a set of Rikken Snowtime on....:think smile bounce:

Banded beauties finally arrived today after a slight delay, and they were shot straight down to the tyre shop within 10 mins of unloading off the couriers van.
I've opted for a full set of 255/45/19 Goodyear Eagle F1 104. These tyres are not cheap, but i've used them before and a good all rounder.
I had to use a set of Tamar spigots, and revert back to the original 19mm bolts, but they bolted on lovely, sit perfectly level with the arches and look the nuts imo.
The wheels were built by Jamie at Duchy Banded wheels. The finish is chrome, and they are staggered 9" and 9.5" The quality of his work is outstanding, and he's doing another set of 17s for my winter wheels.
I'm going to remove the Edition stripe, but that's just a personal thing, but other than that, I am DONE, finished, happy, overjoyed and all the other words that describe satisfaction. I've finally hit my sweet spot, and all it took were the wrong set of wheels, several thousand pounds wasted, and a lot of head scratching. But I myself am one happy chap, and on that note, I don't need you lot anymore, so I'm off :eek:

Nah, just kidding, you'd be lost without my wit and 100's of photos of my Team Black van.

Next..... interior.

20180705_142455.jpg

20180705_142330.jpg

IMG-20180705-WA0013.jpeg

Banded beauties finally arrived today after a slight delay, and they were shot straight down to the tyre shop within 10 mins of unloading off the couriers van.
I've opted for a full set of 255/45/19 Goodyear Eagle F1 104. These tyres are not cheap, but i've used them before and a good all rounder.
I had to use a set of Tamar spigots, and revert back to the original 19mm bolts, but they bolted on lovely, sit perfectly level with the arches and look the nuts imo.
The wheels were built by Jamie at Duchy Banded wheels. The finish is chrome, and they are staggered 9" and 9.5" The quality of his work is outstanding, and he's doing another set of 17s for my winter wheels.
I'm going to remove the Edition stripe, but that's just a personal thing, but other than that, I am DONE, finished, happy, overjoyed and all the other words that describe satisfaction. I've finally hit my sweet spot, and all it took were the wrong set of wheels, several thousand pounds wasted, and a lot of head scratching. But I myself am one happy chap, and on that note, I don't need you lot anymore, so I'm off :eek:

Nah, just kidding, you'd be lost without my wit and 100's of photos of my Team Black van.

Next..... interior.

View attachment 25008

View attachment 25009

View attachment 25010
That is looking awesome mate. Well done

@Tourershine really nice looking van buddy, those wheels are worth the dollar.
I can't picture the van without the edition stripe but I personally think it looks good with it and more so as it's a subtle nod to your company.

Back