Are you still running your 17s?

Yep and loving them...pot holes...munch munch munch.... If I change them it will be for Rotiform Fuchs but I cant see that happening unless some appear with a huge discount. Did you go to the THQ BBQ? must of been some nice wheels there?

Yep and loving them...pot holes...munch munch munch.... If I change them it will be for Rotiform Fuchs but I cant see that happening unless some appear with a huge discount. Did you go to the THQ BBQ? must of been some nice wheels there?

Yeah me and @T6180 went, but we were shoved over in the static gang where no one could see our shameful arch gaps. It was a good day

I've been after a set of the banded 17s for winter chunkies, and missed 2 sets off eBay.

Yeah me and @T6180 went, but we were shoved over in the static gang where no one could see our shameful arch gaps. It was a good day

I've been after a set of the banded 17s for winter chunkies, and missed 2 sets off eBay.

Maybe next time I'll get there and be able to put names to faces.

Have you guys seen wheller wheels are doing banded 17” steels now for £259 EACH and they are promising a 20” version soon

Have you guys seen wheller wheels are doing banded 17” steels now for £259 EACH and they are promising a 20” version soon

Yeah, I follow them on Instagram.
They look great, but personally I think the 17" Vectors look much better banded. (Weller might be quick to point out their wheels aren't banded though, they are built like that)
As for the 20" they are very similar to Detroit Steels version, and look stunning in custom colours. but I do a lot of miles, and can drive hard sometimes, and wonder about any potential issues with brakes from a wheel that has zero venting to allow for cooling. I do like them though.

Yeah, I follow them on Instagram.
They look great, but personally I think the 17" Vectors look much better banded. (Weller might be quick to point out their wheels aren't banded though, they are built like that)
As for the 20" they are very similar to Detroit Steels version, and look stunning in custom colours. but I do a lot of miles, and can drive hard sometimes, and wonder about any potential issues with brakes from a wheel that has zero venting to allow for cooling. I do like them though.

I've been on the weller list for well over 6mths now as their only producing a limited number of 20s to start with.

I've currently got 4 sets of wheels so a clearout needs to take place as soon as I'm back in the country

I've been on the weller list for well over 6mths now as their only producing a limited number of 20s to start with.

I've currently got 4 sets of wheels so a clearout needs to take place as soon as I'm back in the country

Limited edition numbered 1-100.

I spoke to them after seeing that fact, and paid extra to secure numero uno.... :whistle:

Back