Friday, 28 May, 2021 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 31 May, 2021 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just paid in full 4 nights ..showers open ( as of Monday ) weather looks good …:thumbsup:

5F7D8E74-B497-4F4C-948D-F0A215A47BCA.jpeg

Ps.. Weather update…. PPs… had my payment request from Megan on Friday :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
Wife just been reading on the TripAdvisor about the campsite, although not many recent reviews (last one from the last year) which are very mixed. Few of the reviews are indicating noise issues and cleanliness of the facilities. Last review is also bringing noise issue due to the proximity to the main road. She is bit concerned now, given that this would be our first camping trip with our new van, and our little daughter is a light sleeper.
Been here many times and it’s a lovely site. You will be fine. :thumbsup:

Not got that yet. But Meghan did say it would be sent a week before.
Anything onerous in there?

Don't expect an Email straight back. I spoke to Megan yesterday and she has hundreds of Emails to sort out with people wanting to pay. But she will reply.

In the spirit of supporting local businesses, does anyone fancy trying local-ish cider?
Im can drop in on the way as can most of us I should think, but if we can get a couple of orders placed I'm sure they could deliver to the site.
Im always good for a little appley goodness. Its one of your 5 a day! :-D

In the spirit of supporting local businesses, does anyone fancy trying local-ish cider?
Im can drop in on the way as can most of us I should think, but if we can get a couple of orders placed I'm sure they could deliver to the site.
Im always good for a little appley goodness. Its one of your 5 a day! :-D
I like this idea, I’m up for trying some.

What’s happened to the RSVP ( who’s going ) …..

Good point, I’m not sure we seem to have lost that feature, I will look into it later

Fixed, just needed a little tweak

Last edited:
All paid now, see you there folks. Spoke to Megan last night, she sounded down, lake swelled lots with the recent heavy rain and has crept up to the bottom part of the site and made a right mess apparently. She said it's going to be a busy week cleaning up the mess before the next weekend and she is praying for dry weather.

All paid now, see you there folks. Spoke to Megan last night, she sounded down, lake swelled lots with the recent heavy rain and has crept up to the bottom part of the site and made a right mess apparently. She said it's going to be a busy week cleaning up the mess before the next weekend and she is praying for dry weather.
I paid yesterday. Sounds a bummer, hope we can get on and off the site ok and it's not too muddy.

Itll be like a sunny mud-bath! Hopefully it'll stop raining if this next weather front passes over and the High pressure moving to Europe has some balls and pushes north a bit... Should be a giggle anyway.
You got a new van Jon? @Skyliner33

Itll be like a sunny mud-bath! Hopefully it'll stop raining if this next weather front passes over and the High pressure moving to Europe has some balls and pushes north a bit... Should be a giggle anyway.
You got a new van Jon? @Skyliner33
Hope so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back