Friday, 28 May, 2021 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 31 May, 2021 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is rubber, but I still get wet in my wetsuit. Hold on, I could bring my dry suit and float around in the lake. Oh bugger, just remembered I sold it on Marketplace a few moths ago.
Well ur be in good company ..Wife’s got her first wetsuit ready for a first taster session on a paddle board..might prove expensive trip…hope she hates it :rolleyes:

Guys just to confirm the site is NOT a muddy sodden mess. It’s fine

drizzling all night but the ground is draining.

Reactions: EdH
What's the procedure when we arrive, will we be placed together in one corner of the site? Never been on such event.

@EdH , I would consider getting a proper tie down kit for the wind-out awning, they do catch the wind (@JOG there you go pal:think smile bounce:)
Thank you! We must never overlook the contribution diet makes….though beans are a staple of any camping cupboard!!!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
@EdH , I would consider getting a proper tie down kit for the wind-out awning, they do catch the wind (@JOG there you go pal:think smile bounce:)
I got one ready, its really calm weather at the moment so I thought not needed at the moment and I have pegged the posts as well.

Reactions: CAB
We had a great weekend/bank holiday and we rekindle our friendships with a great bunch of T6 friends….we thank you all for making it our first of many Bala trips :mexican wave:

and for those that missed it …..Always next year

FD4C317C-F249-4993-B188-11E39EBE4B3B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back