Until: Monday, 31 May, 2021 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
my husband said I’m no lady ,looking forward to our first meet
Have you confirmed your booking with the campsite. There was some confusion on Thursday and all our bookings were cancelled. I recommend speaking to Megan to confirm you are still attending.

I've started a WhatsApp group for those who are attending this meet. If you want to be added please send me your phone number.
We need to keep this group clean as there are ladies on there.:thumbsup:
Are you leaving the group then Gary :eek::whistle:

I’ve just spoken to Megan at the site, and she’s stated that it’s imperative that anyone who wants to go that had been on 2020’s booking, contact her ASAP to re confirm, otherwise there will be no places available. Apparently she has 13 confirmed for the Forum. Also, she did confirm that @Fish recently cancelled the entire Forum booking. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When I spoke to the site they said that there can't be a block booking this year and so the "forum booking" was non existent anyway...
They explained in no uncertain terms that anyone can book but we can't be guaranteed to be near each other and that no group gathering is allowed on an evening...the dynamics of the forum booking isn't allowed this year. Site said everyone is still free to book as and when they like.

Megan told my husband we would be spread out more ,
im sure as time goes on the restrictions will ease
we will just have to raise a glass or 3 from a distance

I'm pretty confident that we will all be able to park together. We may struggle with a big gathering round the camp fires at night but we can have 2-3 smaller groups and people can mingle in-between the groups.
People tend to do their own thing during the days so it will just be the evenings that will be slightly different.
We just need to be sensible.

Hi All, Just spoken to Megan and she has told me two people need to contact her urgently. They are Mr Ryland. And Pete, she needs to know what they are doing.:thumbsup:

Hi All, Just spoken to Megan and she has told me two people need to contact her urgently. They are Mr Ryland. And Pete, she needs to know what they are doing.:thumbsup:
She just told me the same.

Just emailed my booking request. This would be our first ever forum camping, we only got our campervan last October. Total newbies, hopefully we will have a pleasure to meet you guys and girls.

Yey, just spoken to Megan. She has booked/reserved a pitch for us now. They are fully booked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back