Friday, 28 May, 2021 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 31 May, 2021 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the spirit of supporting local businesses, does anyone fancy trying local-ish cider?
Im can drop in on the way as can most of us I should think, but if we can get a couple of orders placed I'm sure they could deliver to the site.
Im always good for a little appley goodness. Its one of your 5 a day! :-D
Where popping into westons cider on the way through

Has anyone popped into rosies?. I pass the farm everytime i go to bala to my van and always mean to call in.

I passed the camp site on sunday on my way home and the lake had dropped back quite a lot.

Has anyone popped into rosies?. I pass the farm everytime i go to bala to my van and always mean to call in.
I'm planning to drop in on my way on Friday. They're open 10 -6 daily. It's a little detour but not to onerous for a good apple juice.

If anyone plans on having a bbq,go to T J Roberts butchers on the high street their meat is spot on. The pork pie with apple sauce is summat else.

I'm planning to drop in on my way on Friday. They're open 10 -6 daily. It's a little detour but not to onerous for a good apple juice.
I bet I drive within 100yards of that place on the way to Bala. o_O

Get the bike out and ride up the horseshoe pass. I'll see if I can find my race time!

And, @Skyliner33 you probably go straight past as I did when coming from mum's on the Wirral.

Really looking forward meeting you all, feeling bit awkward tho as we don't know you but I am sure that you are fine bunch. Hopefully there will be someone electrically minded to have a look into my current setup/fault that I just found on my brand new van and advise me what to do. Our daughter is hoping that there will be some kids to play with not "just some old people talking politics" ( her words hahaha). See you there.

I’ve continued to email Megan to see if there are any vacancies for this weekend but to no avail

If anyone wants to place an order for Cider I'll be happy to bring it all back. Tell them Sabre in the red T6 will collect.
Let me know and give me your order numbers
I might even turn up! :p

Just wondering if anyone is coming to Bala and will be passing close to Ashbourne in Derbyshire? (DE6 2AQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back