Until: Monday, 31 May, 2021 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
New update from Meg:
I confirm that I have reserved a pitch with hook-up for you for 3 nights from 28th May, no deposit required but a request to pay by BACS and a track and trace booking form will be emailed one week prior to arrival. Please could you ask the others that have made a decision to come to contact me as we are now nearly fully booked for Whit weekend, unfortunately I do not have their email addresses..

New update from Meg:
I confirm that I have reserved a pitch with hook-up for you for 3 nights from 28th May, no deposit required but a request to pay by BACS and a track and trace booking form will be emailed one week prior to arrival. Please could you ask the others that have made a decision to come to contact me as we are now nearly fully booked for Whit weekend, unfortunately I do not have their email addresses..
Hi Ed, with regards to this post, do we need to contact? I paid for the event in 2020, but unsure what I need to do for this year?

Thanks

Hi Ed, with regards to this post, do we need to contact? I paid for the event in 2020, but unsure what I need to do for this year?

Thanks
Hi Ed I have spoken with Megan and take over Phil Blackburn’s space, its our first VW meet, looking forward to meeting up with others there anything else we need to bring apart from the drinks poos

I have just received an email from Megan. It seems that Fish spoke to her this morning and cancelled everyones bookings???
If you booked last year and still want to attend you need to contact Megan ASAP to confirm your attendance or your booking will be cancelled.

I have just received an email from Megan. It seems that Fish spoke to her this morning and cancelled everyones bookings???
If you booked last year and still want to attend you need to contact Megan ASAP to confirm your attendance or your booking will be cancelled.
What???
Okay, will contact her now and say that anyone who has contacted her directly and confirmed over the past month should be kept as booked...

Just emailed Megan with the below,

Hi Megan,

I believe that someone may have cancelled the whole booking for the T6 forum and this was incorrect. All those who have been in direct contact with you over the past 4/6 weeks bookings should be upheld.

I will ask people to email and confirm with you individually. Any issues then please email me and I’ll chase up.

Sorry for any issues.

Best,

Can those who are still going please add yourself to the RSVP top left of this page. Click on RSVP and add to going. Thanks

I've started a WhatsApp group for those who are attending this meet. If you want to be added please send me your phone number.
We need to keep this group clean as there are ladies on there.:thumbsup:

I've started a WhatsApp group for those who are attending this meet. If you want to be added please send me your phone number.
We need to keep this group clean as there are ladies on there.:thumbsup:
I think I’m already in a Bala group. Or is there a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back