Friday, 28 May, 2021 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 31 May, 2021 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Skyliner33 Going fairly close on Thursday to drop the Dog at Kennels in Hulland. What are you wanting?
I was thinking about an awning rail from funky leisure, I prefer them from another place, but 2 week lead time. Funky Leisure in stock but too close for posting to ensure arrival, but not as nice. :/

So, who's planning to arrive when?
I'm hoping to leave MK late morning and hit Bala mid afternoon via the apple-juice shop.

Yep, first real outing for my mini fire pit. As per @Base1388
Not sure how it will work tho with the number restrictions.

May see some off you guys on the way through as I have a static caravan in pwhelli, travel back these dates. I'll be sure to try and stop and say hi. ✋

Well here's kicker, another child in my son's school has had a positive covid test yesterday and we now have to self isolate so are not able to go to Bala now.:mad:
Aaaaa that's shame. I bet you are gutted.

I've just realised, I've filled the back of a LWB Transporter for 3 nights camping in Wales.

How did I manage to do a camping tour of Europe for 5 weeks like this:

Jeeez can we not fix the drag and drop photos issue its a right pain in the arse.

Screenshot 2021-05-27 at 08.28.27.png

Screenshot 2021-05-27 at 08.30.09.png

Well here's kicker, another child in my son's school has had a positive covid test yesterday and we now have to self isolate so are not able to go to Bala now.:mad:
That's a bummer Chris. See you at summer camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back