@Absolut5 , I may be missing something above but which model is the DVD player and what is the screen size?

Alpine PKG-RSE3HDMI

10.1” screen..... it’s not that big, but you get USB , DVD and twin HDMI and the quality is far better than anything else out there....

Thank you @Absolut5 Do you know the dimensions of the base as I am trying to decide where it could be mounted in the camper conversion we will be having done?

Can you show a pic of the Avic using the factory parking sensors? does it have the same display as the factory unit ie pic of the van with the coloured bars as you approach an obstacle?

2FB25E81-C3DA-4DCA-A199-45ABBE610386.jpeg

This is the only picture I have

It will show all 4 sensors and fronts if fitted

Can you show a pic of the Avic using the factory parking sensors? does it have the same display as the factory unit ie pic of the van with the coloured bars as you approach an obstacle?

f you want the ultimate then changing back down to a 6,5" component set, using a amp to drive these and the sub will give fantastic performance, and a big step up from any door upgrade.

Our signature setup has been based around the same equipment we have used over a 5 year period, JL XD amp, Hertz front components and a JL 10w1 sub
@Absolut5 how much are you selling this kit for?

Factory head unit. Supply only. Just to get an idea what I can get for what money. Cheers.

Factory head unit. Supply only. Just to get an idea what I can get for what money. Cheers.

The setup costs £1109.00 delivered with everything you need to install it, from Dynamat, cnc collars, all cables right down to the last terminal

5ABB667A-4777-41D5-99D0-BEE4ADBCD673.jpeg

For you who have twin passenger seat,

We designed this enclosure over 5 years ago, not as popular anymore due to most going for singles, but they sound epic.....

Cool.

Looks like a really neat install!

Glad to hear a sealed 10" can be so punchy, I've never had a sealed box before and don't know what to expect

2805284A-A44E-4BA8-943A-F9529C7AE02D.jpeg

Our signature audio setup is proving very popular lately..

Consists of-
Hertz Mille pro front component speakers
JL XD amp
JL 10w1 sub in our own design and manufactured underseat enclosure( available for single and twin passenger seats)
Dynamat for the front doors
Cnc wooden collars
Etc

This can be run off the factory headunit or aftermarket.

When using a factory headunit we include a discreet sub control for the dash using one of the switch blanks.

Back