Wind deflectors... which ones?

Mine is T6 2019 and the links above state T5/T6 2003-2016 so I presume they may not fit?

Hi all, I bought my T6 deflectors from Van-X I think they were £47, I can honestly say the fit is great and very easy no screws or add on's of any sort, very very happy with them NO SCRATCHING at all.
As for Climair I have had them on two Landrover Freelanders and always found them to be very tight sometimes causing the windows to open again when closing that was the only problem with them and they are expensive compared to the ones on my T6.

I bought these, and would buy from them again.
Guys I want to order some heko,s for my van but I want to make sure that they all come with the clips as looks like some come with tape and I don’t want this.
Also they say dark tint. Is the black tint or brown. The vans starlight blue so prefer black

I ordered these yesterday and arrived today. Not yet fitted them as it has been raining all day. They came with four clips (push in) and Tape on each end. Hope they fit my T6 hopefully will get to fit them tomorrow if the weather lets up.

Heko 31146 Heko 31146: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

Reactions: CAB
Did the photos help? - in answer to your question is the tint black? Not sure looks black or brown depending how much light gets behind it - I am putting it on a black van so should be able to give more indication of colour tomorrow. Does anyone else know if there are two colours of tint for the heko’s?

Thanks for the photos.
They do look to be brownish and I was hoping more black
Hey ho I’m probably just being fussy

Not at all mate. I thought there was only one type of tint for the heko’s? Can anyone let us know if there are different types of tint?

One tint only I think, certainly can't recall an option when I got mine. This is the best pic of mine I can find, they just seem dark - not brown, not grey, just dark!

2020-05-19 20-36-46 Sony.JPG

Have they arrived? What do you think? I did a trip to Cornwall and found them to be great

Hi there, mine arrived today. They look just the job and colour is fine.
Was raining all day today so will get them fitted at some point this week.
Will get them tried out then
Thanks again

Heko seem to be the best - I’ve had a couple of different makes on my Transporter and Caddy

Anyone else having issues with the anti crush on their electric windows after fitting wind deflectors?

I've had dubflectas since the van was new. May remove them to see if the issue goes away.

Back