Wind deflectors... which ones?

Does anybody get issues with the anti-crush using wind deflectors?
My one-touch needs resetting about every other time I open and close a window - a major pain !!
Strangely enough I answered a query on this on the T-Cross forum only ten minutes ago - I fitted them to my T-Cross a few days ago and have that problem but the ones on my T6 have been no problem whatsoever. Maybe it is differing pliancy on the window rubbers?

No problem with my Hekos but I did buy and install a few extra clips instead of just the two supplied for each window. Pushed them well into place with a wooden spatula.

Have you got the clips facing the right way?
which way should they be?
I think I have them the correct way. Remember looking on here before fitting them but off the top of my head can’t remember which was that was

which way should they be?
I think I have them the correct way. Remember looking on here before fitting them but off the top of my head can’t remember which was that was
The pointed side of the clip should be facing inwards toward the cab, mine are fitted like this and haven't budged at all.

Hi everyone,

I just jumped on this forum to see if there had been any other reports about Heko deflectors. I fitted mine in February with no issues. Did a chad You Tube video about it and yesterday one flew off on the motorway and nearly hit the car behind me. Not happy. I only used the supplier clips and they seemed to be in rock solid. Inserted them the correct way too.

The eBay seller doesn’t want to know but wondered if you knew where I could get any new clips from to make sure the other one doesn’t depart company...

thanks.. Si

Didn't you use the VHB tape on them? I never bothered fitting the clips on mine, just threw them away.

I've got Dubflectas and I like them - no problems at all with fitting, they stay in place very well and windows still work exactly as they should. BUT their communications are non-existent and for that reason only, if I found I needed some new ones tomorrow, I'd probably got for Heko.

Did my first trip on the motorway since fitting the Heko’s the other day, there’s a fair bit more wind noise now than there used to be. :(

Back