Wind deflectors... which ones?

Vw now do non stick on ones.
They fit in the channel of the door frame, with little grip type thingy me bobs.
Never had a problem with the electric windows either.
Can't say they are noisy at speed, but they certainly allow to drop the window to allow air in whilst driving or camping for the night.

Vw now do non stick on ones.
They fit in the channel of the door frame, with little grip type thingy me bobs.
Never had a problem with the electric windows either.
Can't say they are noisy at speed, but they certainly allow to drop the window to allow air in whilst driving or camping for the night.

Any pics of these?
Part number would be appreciated as well. TIA

We've got HEKO ones. I love deflectors and have had them in all my cars. Handy for cracking the windows when dogs are left in the van, and for overnight to stop condensation build-up. No extra wind noise that I've noticed - certainly not more than having a pop roof.

Great thanks, no rush, Enjoy the camping :thumbsup:

Raining all day, but we are leaving this site tomorrow and travelling to Devon for 4 nights. Will definitely take & post some photos tomorrow when we arrive.

I like the look of them and also think they work well if you won’t the windows open a little when on the road. Haven’t noticed a increase in wind noise but I do have a fiamma fitted and that gives a lot of wind noise.

780EDC97-AD14-45C8-B187-99A1546222F7.jpeg

Raining all day, but we are leaving this site tomorrow and travelling to Devon for 4 nights. Will definitely take & post some photos tomorrow when we arrive.

Just got to campsite number 2 in Devon and the sun has come out to play.
These are the Vw non stick on ones that fit in the groove of the windows, pretty much in the same way as all the others do.
20190817_150654.jpg 20190817_150643.jpg 20190817_150637.jpg 20190817_150612.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. I like those much better than the stick on ones that are on mine. I might invest if they are a similar price to the Heko ones.

Thanks for the pics. I like those much better than the stick on ones that are on mine. I might invest if they are a similar price to the Heko ones.
From memory, they are £60 / £70. As soon as I get home next week, I’ll post the exact costs and part number

I'm another team heko
Used them this summer and on the road and need a little air and window can be a jar open and great for same thing but raining
15661243272105380907894659450300.jpg

Last edited:
I use a Rainbow Thermal Screen Cover. Does anyone know if it would still fit over the wind deflectors and if so what make?

I went for the Heko's to replace my stick on VW deflectors. The stick on ones were starting to lift away from the bodywork and I never thought that much of them to be honest.....stuck out too far and they were stuck on. Getting the old sticky tape off took me several hours of gentle scraping with a plastic trim tool, some solvent and a heat gun.....that tape is the work of the devil! Anyway, got it done and they look the business! I might just buy some extra clips just in case.....I'll have a better idea tomorrow when I go to work.

I went for the Heko's to replace my stick on VW deflectors. The stick on ones were starting to lift away from the bodywork and I never thought that much of them to be honest.....stuck out too far and they were stuck on. Getting the old sticky tape off took me several hours of gentle scraping with a plastic trim tool, some solvent and a heat gun.....that tape is the work of the devil! Anyway, got it done and they look the business! I might just buy some extra clips just in case.....I'll have a better idea tomorrow when I go to work.
Do you find the Heko noisier than the OEM? Be interested if it’s the same for you.

I'm also interested in this as I have just managed to crack one of my T6 Dubflecta Retros! I've put some waterproof tape on it but it just won't stay in the clips any more. I was very happy with Dubflectas until this happened but and I'm now wondering if it's time for a change.

Back