Wind deflectors... which ones?

So finally got my Heko deflectors upon opening the finish on the out side edge is terrible and all rough with few chips !!! One side only
So I decided to do a dry run on the other side didn't think the fit was great and very close to the wing mirror housing, my thoughts are correct they are rubbing on the paint work of my mirror even when push up hard
Another poor product !!!
I did look at climair but didn't really want to screw into the mirror housing so looks like it will have to be the VW ones unless you guys have any other suggestions
Thanks

So finally got my Heko deflectors upon opening the finish on the out side edge is terrible and all rough with few chips !!! One side only
So I decided to do a dry run on the other side didn't think the fit was great and very close to the wing mirror housing, my thoughts are correct they are rubbing on the paint work of my mirror even when push up hard
Another poor product !!!
I did look at climair but didn't really want to screw into the mirror housing so looks like it will have to be the VW ones unless you guys have any other suggestions
Thanks

IMG_6039.JPG

Trust me to get the set that's no good then !!!
Have you noticed any scratching on glass from the metal clips ?

Another poor product !!!
Thanks
I got the VW ones very happy with them no problems

I use dubflectas and pretty happy with them, they do a couple different styles

Heko ones for me - very happy with them. I didn't bother with the metal clips....they aren't going anywhere once in and the windows shut just fine.

Last edited:
I've got heko ones this time . I have used dubflectors in the past on my other motors. They did last 5 years before someone lent on one and cracked it ! I would recommend either

I've ordered a set of retro from Dubflecta but they didn't arrive, I've had no response to emails either so I've open a Paypal claim. Their website looks a mess with the Photobucket issue too, I'm thinking they are having problems

We'll see if they respond to the Paypal claim, can't see why they couldn't respond to an email.

Heko ones for me - very happy with them. I didn't bother with the metal clips....they aren't going anywhere once in and the windows shut just fine.
Same here, though this was helped by this being the first I've heard of these clips, I must've binned them without realising :oops:

Aha
A bit like putting the handbrake on when the lights have been red for a while.
It works a treat, the trafic lights have 'annoyance sensors' to see how long they can get away with :whistle:

The Duflectors fitted dead easy, about 2 minutes each job done. The clips are plastic now not metal so should be a lot kinder on the glass

Back