Who's done the most miles in their T6?

How many miles have you done. (update your mileage at any time)

• Total voters
My 2016 T6 DSG has covered a mere 75k.. and I intend to get 350k out of her... Or more:)
so far, touch wood no probs at all.. reg in between oil changes, including dsg oil changes too

Sooo.. which components needed replacing first? Would be good to see a 'typical' mileage Vs problems timeline

We had an Audi 90 1.9tdi which managed 330k on original engine and gearbox.. and then just run out of life :(
so I'm definitely hopeful of more

I also have an old high milage Audi, it just runs with minimal maintenance. It maybe part of VAG now but it’s build quality is far superior to a T6, built to last.

I still have my 2004 T5 1.9PD with just under 300k on the clock. Gearbox whines and age can be felt and seen but it still works, I use it for dirty/oily cargo van's are intended for (can't stain my T6!) and as a spare. It doesn't get much miles anymore though.

130K, and I'm stopping now. Another owner can take it from here, but ( touch wood ) nothing more than routine maintenance and a worn rear wheel bearing to show for it. A bloody great van, and a great servant to my business and my family.

I looked through the service history and didn't find nothing major.
I bought it in April and did ~7000 miles.
Starts like a charm, no hiccups and no smoke but the van only did highways (like 90% or more)

Bought our camper (2016 euro5 van with new build) in January this year with 6000mls/9656km on clock now 13670mls/22000km. 75% in Spain, the rest Germany/France. Next year Italy here we come. Love getting away even if only for a day or three.......

Mine was a 2016 plate and had 109000 miles on it when sold last year. Had 3 of those egr pipes tho plus the usual discs/pads and 5 sets of tyres

My cargo vectors will last 60000 miles at the current wear rate, what tyres were you using to go through 5 sets in 109000 miles?
Tried them all but ended up with General Altimax which gave me the best mileage. It was a 204 boosted to 245-275bhp driven ‘hard’ as they say, average 23-28mpg with the odd 30 mpg. Tried Hankooks, Dunlop‘s, Pirelli’s

I bought my t6 140 dsg from 2016 to 210000 kms, I performed the replacement of the complete distribution, the flywheel (game), emptying dsg box, and replacement of the 4 brake discs.
It has now 215000 kms and runs very well, no oil consumption, soft and fluid dsg box.

Back