Who's done the most miles in their T6?

How many miles have you done. (update your mileage at any time)

• Total voters
My T6 66 plate is at 98k had the odd issue unsure if I should sell and upgrade or keep as got new work van and mileage will drop due to use I'm just getting paranoid with the 100k looming

Reactions: CAB
My T6 66 plate is at 98k had the odd issue unsure if I should sell and upgrade or keep as got new work van and mileage will drop due to use I'm just getting paranoid with the 100k looming

l wouldn't worry, the days when a vehicle was finished at 100,000 are long gone.

91000 miles it’s been good to us so far other than rear shockers (T28 wish I put T32 shocks on when I got them replaced) and new clutch and DMF.

Reactions: CAB
My 2016 T6 DSG has covered a mere 75k.. and I intend to get 350k out of her... Or more:)
so far, touch wood no probs at all.. reg in between oil changes, including dsg oil changes too

Sooo.. which components needed replacing first? Would be good to see a 'typical' mileage Vs problems timeline

We had an Audi 90 1.9tdi which managed 330k on original engine and gearbox and was bought on sca.auction.. and then just run out of life :(
so I'm definitely hopeful of more
It's great to hear that your 2016 T6 DSG has been running smoothly with no issues so far, and that you have plans to get 350k or more out of it. Regular maintenance is definitely key to keeping your vehicle running smoothly for a long time, so it's good that you've been keeping up with oil changes and DSG oil changes.

As for which components may need replacing first, it can vary depending on a number of factors, including how the vehicle is driven, the type of driving conditions it's subjected to, and the specific model and year of the vehicle. However, some common components that may need replacing as a vehicle ages include the battery, brakes, tires, suspension components, and belts and hoses. With regular maintenance and care, you may be able to extend the lifespan of these components and delay the need for replacements. Which is obvious :)

It's interesting to hear about your experience with the Audi 90 1.9tdi. It's certainly possible to get a lot of mileage out of a well-maintained vehicle, and it sounds like you're taking the right steps to ensure your T6 DSG reaches its full potential. Good luck and happy driving!

2016 T6 Kombi 50,000 miles :thumbsup: Won't be doing anymore with me as is up for sale . Did 250,000 in my T4 and is still rolling on with it's new owner .

Back