Who's done the most miles in their T6?

How many miles have you done. (update your mileage at any time)

• Total voters
I do a lot of motorway miles for work and also do lots of trips with the girlfriend so it's inevitable that it is going up quicker than i would like.

However i plan to keep mine for years to come and give it everything it needs. Mines at 75k now.

Thanks all! You have put my mind at rest! I intend keeping her as long as we are able to drive diesels for and so resale isn’t the thing for me. My husbands T5 has done over 200,000 and I have owned Aircooled VWs that have been around the clock several times so I need to relax a bit more I guess. I always try to let her warm up a bit before we get on the M1 of a morning and take try not to push her too much. She is my baby and I just couldn’t do the type of miles I drive in anything else as it would just be such a chore. Love the fact that the vehicle I drive to work is also my holiday home and just feel like I could drive her anywhere !

Thanks all! You have put my mind at rest! I intend keeping her as long as we are able to drive diesels for

Government date to stop selling diesels 2035. Then another 10 years required for vehicles sold in 2034/35.

So if they stick to the dates 2045 before they are banned...

I'm not gonna worry about it. 25years would be great and Rosie will just be run in. 2017 on 13000. Still a baby.

Another report says the biggest particulate pollution comes from real fires. Mainly from coal but also wood.
So @Lord Mfwic is double trouble!
:D

I'm not gonna worry about it. 25years would be great and Rosie will just be run in. 2017 on 13000. Still a baby.

Another report says the biggest particulate pollution comes from real fires. Mainly from coal but also wood.

ha yeah and in the meantime they keep opening up new coalfields...
hypocritical much.

ha yeah and in the meantime they keep opening up new coalfields...
hypocritical much.

yeah, they'll need to in order to power 14 million electric cars, the number of cars on the UK roads... Not enough power from the grid... Then again not enough lithium either...

They had also better get a move on to install 3000 electric chargers everyday for the next 15 years to meet the 2035 date... o_O

I'll still be building fires and transporting the wood in my diesel polluting van for many years to come.
I can't see the "Wood Police" attending our camping meets. ;)

My 2016 Euro 5 is on 118k - just been through my first MOT and service since ownership early last year.
I got the van on 114k, was happy it came with VWFSH, a service to go, and included a water pump & cam belt change.
My lack of mileage has only slightly dented the yearly average :rofl:

Its the only vehicle my family doesn't feel car sick when travelling :)

Reactions: .50
At work we just got rid of a 17 plate Startline with 170k on the clock. If you discount the Ad blue issues (of which there were many) the van has been really reliable.

We had a 17 plate in the other day. 150ps. 180k miles on it. Always serviced correctly . Original clutch. Drove like a 40k miles van. Correctly looked after these vans just eat the miles.

Of course there are always exceptions, but give yourself the best chance with regular servicing and oil changes.

Back