Who's done the most miles in their T6?

How many miles have you done. (update your mileage at any time)

• Total voters
Van collected early May with 104 delivery miles on, now reading 2200 miles.

@Sanyes. That's another wow from me - have any major components been replaced?
Well, yes
Engine was swapped in feb 2022, the injectors died one year after I bought it and made more sense to buy a used, complete engine than to buy 4 new injectors. the old ones couldn't been refurbished but they ran for ~430.000 km (so that is impressive ).
The gearbox started to make noise ~470.000 km and swapped it for one with a fewer mileage. I have the 5 speed gearbox, maybe a 6 speed would be more resilient. :rolleyes:
And at the start of this year, I found a super nice offer of complete, under 1.000 km, OEM suspension for 100$ (springs + shocks) so I decided to swap that too because one of my shocks was leaking.
Beside that, rotor + brake pads and two months ago I replaced my rear wheel bearings because they started to make noise.

Well, yes
Engine was swapped in feb 2022, the injectors died one year after I bought it and made more sense to buy a used, complete engine than to buy 4 new injectors. the old ones couldn't been refurbished but they ran for ~430.000 km (so that is impressive ).
The gearbox started to make noise ~470.000 km and swapped it for one with a fewer mileage. I have the 5 speed gearbox, maybe a 6 speed would be more resilient. :rolleyes:
And at the start of this year, I found a super nice offer of complete, under 1.000 km, OEM suspension for 100$ (springs + shocks) so I decided to swap that too because one of my shocks was leaking.
Beside that, rotor + brake pads and two months ago I replaced my rear wheel bearings because they started to make noise.

Impressive!

We have a phrase - "Trigger's Broom"

D4QmmZ4WAAAUXBS.jpg

(You may know it as the "Ship of Theseus" or 'grandfather's knife' ??!! :think smile bounce: )

Last edited:
Back