If money is no object and he doesn't want to sleep in it I'd be looking at Crafters/Sprinters with a rear lounge set-up.

Reactions: JOG
Really nice vans but I’m not a fan of the ‘knock on’ type of plastic edging. Firstly I’ve found it to be a dirt trap and secondly they move with temperature changes, either expanding or shrinking, either way leaving gaps or coming loose.
It lets them down a tad in my book, but as I said, great looking vans.

ED4667F0-5DCD-4768-A62D-C353684A18DB.png

Jerba are highly rated but apparently have a long waiting list. However I bought our camper from Hillside last year as we got one new from the factory with just a few weeks wait. We looked at a few places and thought Hillside's spec, quality and service was spot on and don't regret it. They look to have some brand new 150 DSG vans available here

Jerba are highly rated but apparently have a long waiting list. However I bought our camper from Hillside last year as we got one new from the factory with just a few weeks wait. We looked at a few places and thought Hillside's spec, quality and service was spot on and don't regret it. They look to have some brand new 150 DSG vans available here
Hillside are good to buy from but after sales are awful. Never get any response to emails or messages.

Aesthetically very nice, but to my way of thinking, the rounding wastes a foot of worktop at either end. But very pretty :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would look at Knights camper conversions. Excellent craftsmanship and customer service from Jon and his team.

“Who is the premier converter?”

Perhaps the one with full order books and a long waiting list.

Hi,
I am looking for a company near Brighton (Sussex) to carry out a conversion of my T6 SWB panel van into a Kombi so I can use my work van for a little more family use at the weekends. Are there any companies around the Sussex area people could recommend or have any experience with?

Any pointers would be great. I've already been looking through the list on compairthecampervan site but any recommendations would be great to know

Hi,
I am looking for a company near Brighton (Sussex) to carry out a conversion of my T6 SWB panel van into a Kombi so I can use my work van for a little more family use at the weekends. Are there any companies around the Sussex area people could recommend or have any experience with?

Any pointers would be great. I've already been looking through the list on compairthecampervan site but any recommendations would be great to know
VW-T in Henfield did a cracking job on my poptop and windows.

Hi,

Oli @BognorMotors is your man!!

Back