Which Side Bars?

I’m very tempted to change my chrome sidebars to black!

I am thinking of taking them off. Anyone out there who have taken them off? Any photos without them

Me too, liking the cuboid black ones.
I was looking at some on the Vanstyle site.....filled my basket with a load of stuff as well.....but, didn’t see any “Black Friday” offers so didn’t proceed!

That makes sense! Now to find someone near Andover who does this type of thing!

Mine have arrived.
Is it pretty obvious where to trim? Undertray/plastics off job or can they be done in situ?
:thumbsup:
Yeah, you’ll line them up and see where the mounts want to go. I didn’t remove any plastics, but just made sure I used a new blade and cut them in situ.

Yeah, you’ll line them up and see where the mounts want to go. I didn’t remove any plastics, but just made sure I used a new blade and cut them in situ.
Good guide! Definitely no need to remove the plastic “under trays”....just take off the outside screws to give you access. Rather than cut with a blade, I elected to use a 25mm drill bit to remove sufficient trim that just allows it to go back over the fixing bolts/nuts of the bars

Last edited:
I was looking at some on the Vanstyle site.....filled my basket with a load of stuff as well.....but, didn’t see any “Black Friday” offers so didn’t proceed!
The vanstyle black friday sale is on ebay.

I've just ordered side skirts from van-x at 20% off + 5% with the mailing list code "cartreminder". Do them a favour and sign up to the mailing list anyhow

Installed mine a few days ago, easy job with a bit of trimming the undertrays and look great. Shame the front mudflaps I've ordered are crap quality and not going on!

Back