Which Side Bars?

@Deaky dam, mig
My first thought was to colour code with the wheels but it's already been suggested. Black will look good though.

I think sidesteps/running boards might work better for that. They tend to stick out 4 - 6 inches!
My first thought was to colour code with the wheels but it's already been suggested. Black will look good though.

I think sidesteps/running boards might work better for that. They tend to stick out 4 - 6 inches!

I think I will hold off on sidesteps until I am older and need them haha

Like @Deaky I've also got powder coated side bars. Over 2 years in now and 65k with no chipping, but front mud flaps are a must.
And bars are a necessary mod in my opinion. Although I'd always opt for black over chrome.

IMG_20191008_182445_843.jpg

Like @Deaky I've also got powder coated side bars. Over 2 years in now and 65k with no chipping, but front mud flaps are a must.
And bars are a necessary mod in my opinion. Although I'd always opt for black over chrome.

View attachment 52292
It’s a subjective thing, I’ve never seen a van with sidebars/steps that made the van look better. They just spoil the looks in my eyes, but different strokes for different folks

Hey all

looking to get some side bars for the van, there is a big selection of bars available (Matt black) but what are the best ones out there? Don’t want to be buying any crap!

and are mud flaps a must?

Have a look at Vee Dub Transporters or Van Style, both have a good selection of side bars

and are mud flaps a must?

We have the VW polished stainless steel side bars. I have now fitted front mudflaps mainly because the front sections of the sidebars were getting 'sand blasted' and dulled by road grit.

Back