Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Switzerland. More hair pins than Vidal Sassoon. More Waterfalls than Timotei. It's like Scotland times 3....maybe 4. Grimsel, Furka and Susten Pass. In the tracks of Clarkson, Hammond and May. Down one side and up the other, in search of Heidi and Peter. Road crests where you can see the sky.

20190709_144346.jpg

20190709_133207.jpg

Wee clue above the van as to which high street it was parked in today. Considering all the wax lyrical comments about LED headlights, I was led to believe they're the doggies dangles. Maybe this guy thinks not. Snapped on the same street in french France.

20190712_204340.jpg

20190712_203929.jpg

With 1 cold beer from the fridge as well.
Simple things are the best!!

I'm one step away from pushing the report button for all this abuse

P.s I hope your not eating chips in that new van:rolleyes:

I know, I know, we shouldn’t be eating chips in the new van, but the door was wide open and they really tasted the best with salt & vinegar. Had to drive back with the windows down to get rid of the smell. Must have worked as the young ‘un never asked when we picked him up 1hr later.
Got away with that one!!

Thinking half 9 at night, traffic won't be too bad. Then an American family sat next to us at a restaurant pointed out, its Bastille day at midnight! Place was rammed... There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity. Google maps made us cross it when it routed us over that mental roundabout at the Arc de Triomphe to get to Chantily.

20190713_232244.jpg

Back