Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

So.... yesterday and today we were out and about. We had a massive day out yesterday and drove up to the Highland Wildlife Park (one of my favourite places) and then down to Pitlochry before heading up to Ballater for the night (stayed in my parents caravan awning as Harvey isn't converted yet).

Anyways.... pictures:
P1070102.JPG P1070137.JPG

P1070150.JPG

98095A9F-7175-4AAE-87D7-0E9B232300A7.jpeg

Trip to Curry’s to pick up a new washing machine in the camper, bags of room :thumbsup:. Shame I wasn’t off camping though :(

Normans Bay East Sussex this weekend with all the clan
no pictures as this must have been the only place on the south coast it rained and it absolutely pi**ed down for hours
van lovely and dry and toasty but one old tent decided enough was enough and decided to leak big style in the middle of the night.

Limoges to Pau today. The battery was flat this morning, I’d left the 12v fridge plugged in overnight! Doh! Fortunately a friendly Frenchman gave us a jump and all was well again. Over the Pyrenees tomorrow and into northern Spain for a week. We saw 45 degrees the other day in northern France. Not very pleasant at all. The the A/C worked a treat, with the kids sitting under blankets in the back.

Back