What TV are you watching??

Currently watching;
Billions S5
The lost symbol
Surgeons, on the edge of life.

Watched "The Last Mountain" that the BBC have been continuously plugging for the last few weeks the other night.
It was very good.

For any (other) petrolheads out there;

"Brock" on Amazon Prime - the life story of one of Australia's greatest racing drivers
Also on Amazon Prime - "Uppity" - the story of a little known but talented US driver, Willy T Ribbs
This Sunday at 0100 on FreeSports - the Bathurst 1000
On iPlayer -" Williams"

On another note, good to see that no-one has yet owned up to watching;

I'm a Celebrity
The Great British....(whatever)
Anything to do with the Kardashians
Or any other throwaway cr*p that's infested TV of late

Oh, or finding those f******g Meerkat adverts amusing

i like this forum!

Watched "The Last Mountain" that the BBC have been continuously plugging for the last few weeks the other night.
It was very good.
I downloaded it yesterday, not watched yet.
Seen a lot giving this the thumbs up (Netflix) 14 peaks

I watch tv programs sometimes, just in hope they show interesting destinations to go and visit. “Along for the ride” with David O’Doherty was advertised.. “cycling adventures across the UK, proper conversation and stunning scenery”
So I give it a go.. first episode total rubbish, never going to watch that again!!.. then seeing the trailer for episode 2, and it’s all around where I live, I thought I’d best watch lol.
So if you want to watch two people talking rubbish while riding bicycles, but see the ( I hope you think) lovely countryside around where I live..

Along for the ride. episode 2 David O’Doherty with Grayson Perry.

I was a fan of Richard Ayoade but he and David O'Doherty stuggled to be funny or even make conversation in that first episode. Second episode as not much better.
Yes, Wales is beautiful though

@La Dodgy Vita , and anyone who seen episode 2 Along for the Ride..
This is some of the old village under the Pontsticill reservoir, I’ve seen it a few times when we have a long dry summer.
AC8E7DF9-9597-440B-B16E-DD8B6C16644B.jpeg

Finished Billions
Finished the lost symbol
Watching Blacklist S9
Watching Discovery S4

are you going to watch the next season, or will you close that chapter now
the main protaganist is out of it.
swap Mike Price for Bobby Axelrod
as Damien Lewis' wife had cancer during that last season.

But yes, I'll continue, as I like the other Characters like Wags and Doller Bill, Hard Bob and Chuck.

swap Mike Price for Bobby Axelrod
as Damien Lewis' wife had cancer during that last season.

But yes, I'll continue, as I like the other Characters like Wags and Doller Bill, Hard Bob and Chuck.
unfortunately she died. she was also seriously talented, she was polly in peaky blinders, which is brilliant.

Started watching The Landscapers with Olivia Coleman last night.
Quite amusing, despite it being a true story about alleged murderers, OC is such a talented actor..

Back