What TV are you watching??

We watched Dune Saturday

Still watching Billions (S3)
Just started Invasion ATV+

@Loz , didn’t I read you enjoyed “The Grand Budapest Hotel” ( I did too )
I was wondering if you seen the trailer for “The French Dispatch”.
Looks similar, but I can’t see any connection to it.
Maybe worth a seeing?

Reactions: Loz
@Loz , didn’t I read you enjoyed “The Grand Budapest Hotel” ( I did too )
I was wondering if you seen the trailer for “The French Dispatch”.
Looks similar, but I can’t see any connection to it.
Maybe worth a seeing?
Connection is that they’re both Wes Anderson films!

I think I'm in the minority as I didn't really take to Succession however much I persisted. On reflection, I think it might have been that almost every character in the show was an irredeemably bad person and I just couldn't empathise or sympathise with any of them and found myself wishing that they could all be in a van that drove over an IED.

I would however recommend Only Murders in the Building which is a brilliant take on an old fashioned murder mystery played out by Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez who are all on sparkling form.

Finally finished Patriot S2
Billions S3
Invasion
finished Foundation
just started Upload (v.funny)

I would however recommend Only Murders in the Building which is a brilliant take on an old fashioned murder mystery played out by Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez who are all on sparkling form.
Watched the last two episodes last night - brilliant and well set up for another season. I would recommend everybody to check it out and I think it can be on Star / Disney+ in the UK.

I think tonight might be set aside for No Time To Die but it will watched at home rather than a cinema as I'm still real;uctant to go to the latter in these times.

Back