For Sale 2018 T6 SWB 150PS Kombi Highline DayVan/Camper, 14k Miles, Mint, Fully Loaded! £36,695 ono

dgo130

VIP Member
2018 VW T6 Kombi Highline 150

Private Plate included.

This T6 has had no expense spared and it’s only covered 14354 miles since new. Will add the odd mile as I like to get the engine up to temperature so that the brakes don’t seize. Full service history and has been serviced every year. MOT’d last November.

The T6 is finished in Reflex Silver and has 20x10 Rivera Alloys with an extra for spare. These are load rated alloys with brand new H&R coilovers with adjustable drop links.

On the outside it has been equipped with Matt Black lower side bars and mudflaps, along with one off Matt black side decals. Rear black glass side panels, lower front lip spoiler and being a single tailgate it has the top boot spoiler fitted.

The vehicle has a side awning tent connection hidden on the roof in the gutter channel. I have also had a Miltek stainless steel exhaust from cat back and has been remapped to 180bhp. The van has VW LED Headlights and LED fog lights along with DRL mid bumper LED lights, plus the T6.1 rear LED Taillights which are rare. The front bumper has been finished with gloss black grills and has the adaptable cruise control and radar detector.

The interior has been fitted out with Bentley stitched Leather with grey piping. The front seats are both captain seats with height seat adjustment and both spin round to face the rear seats, it also comes with a table tray that fits close to the sliding door.

The T6 has been fully insulated and sound deadened from front to back. It has a brand new webasto night time heater, it’s fitted with a TV/DVD HD Freeview roof screen in the rear and has Amazon Firestick which also works with the front stereo screen if you wish all controlled by remote. It also has a wireless charge system for your phone along with a leisure battery fitted.

The van has been fully fitted with black out curtains which include the front screen then another set behind the front seats along with side and rear windows. The van also has an external front screen thermal black wrap shade.

I’ve also had fitted in the interior LED roof lighting with LED door card lighting and lower level foot lighting. Rear USB charging points put behind both seats and in the rear. Carrying on with the interior, it has been fitted with the upper glove box lid and the comfort lower dash for a bottle of wine and extra storage space.

Set behind the kombi rear seats it has a Van King double bed that can be removed easily, this folds out over the 60/40 split rear seats. When the bed is folded down all you then need to do is grab the tv remotes turn the tv on and hit the Webasto Diesel Heater which has only ever been used once since being installed.

On the entertainment side it has a DVD/TV/HD freeview with 2 headsets so you can watch in the rear when driving if wanted or watched through all the screens when parked up. This all is played through the sound system. The sound system has all been professional installed and is fully loaded with Kenwood wireless Apple Car Play / Android auto 10.1 inch front screen running a Amazon Firestick. Audison components up front through to 4 Audison rear speakers which includes 6x9s in the rear. Audison subwoofer neatly installed in the rear. These are all powered by an Audison amp hidden in the dash.

The van will also come with a Vango Low Air Galli 3 Tent which has been used once. It also comes with 2 brand new inner bedrooms and carpet that have never been used.

The van has a detachable hidden towbar with 13 pin electrics, cruise control, electric heated mirrors, air conditioning, tracker, electric windows plus loads more.

This T6 as you can probably tell by now has been well looked after and has hardly been used. It really is like new and has also been recently ceramic coated. I am sure there are loads of things I have missed off this advert and of course I will be sorry to see it go but it just doesn’t get the use as much as it should.

To whoever should buy this van you won’t regret it, wherever I have been in it or wherever it has been parked it certainly gets complemented on how good it looks and how good it’s been done, just subtle changes to make it look that much better.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask or call me on 07701 048079

£39495.00 ono

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

REDUCED TO £38495, who ever should buy it won't be disappointed it is like new and still has that lovely smell,

Last edited:
Still for Sale awaiting its new owner, now's the time to get ready for the season, before they start going up in price again!

Don't shoot the messenger ... but I think currently you are probably looking at no more than £30k for this van.
People with £38k are probably looking at full camper with pop top etc. and there are a s***t load available for sale at the moment in that price range.
Find the trade-in value for your reg, then add up (times by x0.7 recoup value) all your spend on add-ons and add the two together. That will be lower end of your actual valuation, which will probably surprise you. The upper end of your valuation is 'whatever it will not sell for'
GLWS

Don't shoot the messenger ... but I think currently you are probably looking at no more than £30k for this van.
People with £38k are probably looking at full camper with pop top etc. and there are a s***t load available for sale at the moment in that price range.
Find the trade-in value for your reg, then add up (times by x0.7 recoup value) all your spend on add-ons and add the two together. That will be lower end of your actual valuation, which will probably surprise you. The upper end of your valuation is 'whatever it will not sell for'
GLWS
I have seen what some shitters are at, day van kombis at over 60k on the clocks and no where near as well spec'd as my van and they are in the £40's plus! So my van is priced well to sell and is still in showroom condition.

Hi mate,

Nice van. I'm really after a van for camping. I haven't really been looking at vans with lowered suspensions. How easy is it to raise the van with your suspension set up up?

You're based in Suffolk right?

Cheers.

Damian

2018 VW T6 Kombi Highline 150

Private Plate included.

This T6 has had no expense spared and it’s only covered 14354 miles since new. Will add the odd mile as I like to get the engine up to temperature so that the brakes don’t seize. Full service history and has been serviced every year. MOT’d last November.

The T6 is finished in Reflex Silver and has 20x10 Rivera Alloys with an extra for spare. These are load rated alloys with brand new H&R coilovers with adjustable drop links.

On the outside it has been equipped with Matt Black lower side bars and mudflaps, along with one off Matt black side decals. Rear black glass side panels, lower front lip spoiler and being a single tailgate it has the top boot spoiler fitted.

The vehicle has a side awning tent connection hidden on the roof in the gutter channel. I have also had a Miltek stainless steel exhaust from cat back and has been remapped to 180bhp. The van has VW LED Headlights and LED fog lights along with DRL mid bumper LED lights, plus the T6.1 rear LED Taillights which are rare. The front bumper has been finished with gloss black grills and has the adaptable cruise control and radar detector.

The interior has been fitted out with Bentley stitched Leather with grey piping. The front seats are both captain seats with height seat adjustment and both spin round to face the rear seats, it also comes with a table tray that fits close to the sliding door.

The T6 has been fully insulated and sound deadened from front to back. It has a brand new webasto night time heater, it’s fitted with a TV/DVD HD Freeview roof screen in the rear and has Amazon Firestick which also works with the front stereo screen if you wish all controlled by remote. It also has a wireless charge system for your phone along with a leisure battery fitted.

The van has been fully fitted with black out curtains which include the front screen then another set behind the front seats along with side and rear windows. The van also has an external front screen thermal black wrap shade.

I’ve also had fitted in the interior LED roof lighting with LED door card lighting and lower level foot lighting. Rear USB charging points put behind both seats and in the rear. Carrying on with the interior, it has been fitted with the upper glove box lid and the comfort lower dash for a bottle of wine and extra storage space.

Set behind the kombi rear seats it has a Van King double bed that can be removed easily, this folds out over the 60/40 split rear seats. When the bed is folded down all you then need to do is grab the tv remotes turn the tv on and hit the Webasto Diesel Heater which has only ever been used once since being installed.

On the entertainment side it has a DVD/TV/HD freeview with 2 headsets so you can watch in the rear when driving if wanted or watched through all the screens when parked up. This all is played through the sound system. The sound system has all been professional installed and is fully loaded with Kenwood wireless Apple Car Play / Android auto 10.1 inch front screen running a Amazon Firestick. Audison components up front through to 4 Audison rear speakers which includes 6x9s in the rear. Audison subwoofer neatly installed in the rear. These are all powered by an Audison amp hidden in the dash.

The van will also come with a Vango Low Air Galli 3 Tent which has been used once. It also comes with 2 brand new inner bedrooms and carpet that have never been used.

The van has a detachable hidden towbar with 13 pin electrics, cruise control, electric heated mirrors, air conditioning, tracker, electric windows plus loads more.

This T6 as you can probably tell by now has been well looked after and has hardly been used. It really is like new and has also been recently ceramic coated. I am sure there are loads of things I have missed off this advert and of course I will be sorry to see it go but it just doesn’t get the use as much as it should.

To whoever should buy this van you won’t regret it, wherever I have been in it or wherever it has been parked it certainly gets complemented on how good it looks and how good it’s been done, just subtle changes to make it look that much better.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask or call me on 07701 048079

£39495.00 ono

View attachment 227880

View attachment 227881

View attachment 227883

View attachment 227884

View attachment 227885

View attachment 227886

View attachment 227887

View attachment 227888

View attachment 227889

View attachment 227890

View attachment 227891
Currently looking but with a budget around 30k but just had to say this thing’s lovely

Now moved to a forecourt for sale, so finance is available:
Summer Season is approaching and so is the camping weather, this Van has all the bits needed for those lovely camping trips away and is awaiting a new owner!
£36695.00 ONO
Will Come with another fresh MOT as its not being used and has covered less than 500 miles in the last year now.

Back